R.E.D. modpack

Works great even without that line, thanks :)
Will this mod include reskins later on as the modding support is (hopefully) brought up to where it was supposed to be? :)

Thank you for the mod. I wish there were some more civ specific units but I guess it's still WIP in a way.
Nice to watch the units in max zoom:)

there will be more civ specific units, (and reskin if available) and that's a constant WIP, yes ;)

Any plans to include some of danrell's excellent battleship units? :)

This mod is the only one that's going to stop me from giving the new patch a completely vanilla treatment when it comes out on Thursday as I just too jarring for me playing without your beautifully scaled and increasingly diverse units.

Thanks for making it so I'll never be able to get any achievements under my belt, Gedemon, damn you! :p

;)

I hope to release a new version with the battleships and spain/inca units scaled before the end of the weekend, else it will be after christmas vacations...

If I enable this mod will it work for my saved game? Im 4 days in and still have some way to go...

Thanks

since the mod add new units I think it safer to end your game before activating (or updating) it.

I'm still doing a few test on the new version, and I'll release it tomorrow evening (GMT)

(edit : sorry for double post)

v0.7 is here !

changelog :

v0.7 (Dec 20, 2010):
- compatibility: update mod for patch 1.0.1.135
- include rescale for Spain and Inca DLC
- added 8 ethnic units : russian modern armor T90, german longsword templar, german battleship bismark, french battleship dunkerque, english battleship hood, american battleship iowa, japan battleship yamoto, italian battleship littorio

Important : delete previous version of the mod before using the new one, else the VFS may cause bugs

does not work with mine.
what do?

Hi Gedemon,

Nice mod, like the graphics.

Can I load R.E.D with other mods like DonMartyMod, Balance - Combined, Economy Mod?
After loading your mod, the list of leaders has duplicated itself and I see two of each, adding DonMartyMod tripled the list.
I don't have any mod experience with CIV5, I just go on-line and pick the mods and install them, is it mod related or problems with my installation?
(I've also left a post about it with DonMarty but no answer yet.)

Thanks in advance.

I hadn't tryed it with DonMartyMod or Economy, but I've no problems with the balance mods (except a possible small incompatibility with Balance - Combats in units value, but nothing that could trigger your problem)

In wich screen did you get the duplicate leaders btw ? and do you have a custom civs mod activated ?

Hi Gedemon,

Problem solved after clearing the cache folder, when you click on advanced setup you get to choose your leader and any teams leader, the list opened with the list showing twice on length.

About playing with DonMartyMod, the game gets stuck and crashes, (only once, didn't try it again).

Thanks

it's planned, and I also like his infantry units... ;)

no estimation, as I want to completly redone the way I've added ethnic units, and I'm also helping on another (big) mod.

and for the carrier, I'll like to add the possibility to change the units to the modern carrier at some point (something like the change of visual apparence for the workers with industrial era...)

how you know wich unit is wich in WB
it show "tank"tank"tank"
i am building a scenario

thanx, I note that, I'll try to rename the new units for the next release.

Top Bottom