Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare

To all : I will do a major overhaul of the "vanilla" mod in the next week. This could/should solve somme issues. But just be patient I am moving :)

Bslade now that you have G&K did you delete the "vanilla" Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare? and the Hulfgar's Modpack as well by the way if you had it.

There is an incompatibility between those mods when they are installed at the same time, even if not all are allowed to run.

This is why I made the modern part as an expansion to the industrial mod for G&K.

I downloaded the mod from your link, extracted it fine, followed the Read Me, yet it still crashes when I try to load the mod up. I am using version 1.0.1.705. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

EDIT: I saw the requirements for the mod after I posted, my copy doesn't meet the requirements for the mod.

First off, just wanna say I loooooove this mod, very excellent work good sir!

So when I take cities it doesn't add the unhappiness and doesn't give the option to make puppet or whatever, which is awesome and a really cool addition (if its not a glitch?) but when I load that saved game my unhappiness skyrockets from occupied cities. Had an awesome game going but had to stop and now after reload my unhappiness is 45 and i don't have the funds to get courthouses before rebels wreck everything.

Curious as to which of these aspects is a glitch and if theres anything I can do to fix it? I'd love to be able to sit down and just play a whole match straight through but with a shared house computer thats just not possible.

Can you please create some scenarios we can use for your mod? It is tedious to create one in world builder because your units do not seem to interwine with the worldbuilder mechanics when placing them on the map and makes it difficult to work with. A good scenario would be possibly a WWIII scenario (not WWII that era has been overused), crusades scenario or a Roman Era scenario which would me awesome :D

I'm not able to get the lumber mills to start producing Lumber resource; I'm fairly certain I'm not doing anything wrong. I am running other mods, but none of them really deal with resources at all, or tamper with the lumber mill, so I suspect not that there is interference. Wondering what your thoughts on my plan of action should be here.

Would Gedemon's RED modpack affect this mod? I mean the RED modpack involves rescaling some unit models, and I'm not sure if that will interfere with the units given in this mod...

Hello NyanApple, RED and my mod are not compatible : this is because both mods change the skins of the units and for some units this makes double entries in the database which leads to units not showing or crashes.

Unit rescaling from RED is already implemented in my mod, same for some unit formations.
What you will miss is the ethnic units for the City States from RED.
I may do it sometime but it is not my priority right now.

Hulfgar I downloaded and extracted (WinRar) to Public Docs -> Games -> Sid Meier's Civ V -> MODS yet am unable to locate the mod in-game. I've been running the latest version of Civ V G&K through Steam, I initially went to extract to the steam directory of the game, should I relocate the file? I am going to try running the game from disc.

Can't cut out the middleman. See what Steam did, was crash while originally downloading my subscriptions and then no matter how many times I unsubscribed, restarted, and resubscribed would not repeat a download attempt.

you can leave it in civ5 mod format, it will extract itself when going in the mod selection.

ugh sorry i kepe posting something at the wrong thread

Top Bottom