Missing pantheons...

Hrulj

Chieftain
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum with intent of asking this. I am not a good Civ player tbh, so I went trough the wiki and noticed that some of the pantheons are missing and not available to me even though I have the expansions.

Earth Mother is gone
God-King is gone
Sun God is gone
Tear of the Gods is available as a choice. Which is what confuses me. If all of those were missing I would know that BNW is missing. But one of those is available and 3 others arent. So whats up with that and any ideas how to fix it?

If this is not suposed to be in this forum please let me know
And thank you for responses

Probably other civs already chose those beliefs. One civ per pantheon. Check the Beliefs tab (far right) of the Religion Overview screen.

Pantheons can only be chosen by one civilization and added into one religion only. Pantheons no longer show up to other civilizations once the pantheon is taken.

I know. But they are not chosen. The problem is that they are not an option at all. I get pantheon first (usualy) and its not there.
I later check religions and those pantheons are not there :(
They simply dont apear, so its not AI choosing them. They arent an option. Any idea how to solve that?

Are you patched up? I think the three missing ones were added in a balance patch.

Top Bottom