Is there any way to check when Civ5 will go on sale?

Civ 5 complete package is $16.49 right now on Steam. If you're missing any expansion, this is a good chance to pick it up, along with all DLC.

Sweet, there's a bigger sale on EU4 now too! I've been waiting for this; time to gobble-up all the DLC I'm missing. :D

Civ 5 complete package is $16.49 right now on Steam. If you're missing any expansion, this is a good chance to pick it up, along with all DLC.

It's also up for roughly 48 hours (more like 40 hours from the timestamp on this post). They have 24 hours for the Daily Deals and another 24 hours for Yesterday's Deals.

Plus it might be in one of the Flash Deals but that requires regular checking and is only up for another 16 hours if that happens. The only part of their package not 75% off is the Scramble For Continents Map Pack (thanks, Monthar!), which is only 50% off.

So after some thought and considering what you all said on this thread, I bought the complete edition on Steam when it was at 67% off. I assume it won't get any lower than that?

I bought the complete edition even though I already had vanilla and BNW, so it wasn't a completely efficient purchase. Hopefully it'll still be worth it, despite that.

Civ 5 should be on sale now or at least cheaper than when it was first released.

It was on sale before, during the summer sale, which has just concluded. Dunno if its regular price is any cheaper now than when it first came out.

Top Bottom