GiantGuineaPig's 2nd Pitboss game!

Pennywise has 1 civ, 1 is AI until the correct person picks it up. Are you all sorted now, or does anyone not have a civ/have the wrong civ??

Rince said:
Haha, this ptbs game really gives civ4 a new perspective. I never played a game as slow as this one ;-)
You just wait for the 'slowness' of the RP game. Though the big difference with that one is that there is a lot more activity with turn discussions and talks and all that. Especially when we start getting further into the game. :goodjob:

HitAnyKey said:
You just wait for the 'slowness' of the RP game. Though the big difference with that one is that there is a lot more activity with turn discussions and talks and all that. Especially when we start getting further into the game. :goodjob:

Yes, i imagine RP too be very different. I'm really looking forward to RP2.

Greetings,

Rince

I played my turn about 6 hours ago, but can't login now either. I guess the server is down...

always when I'm asleep or at work! Ok I've rebooted my PC try getting in now....

Edit: HitAnyKey got in, so it works!

I assume with no other complains it's all going well :) happy for game chat to be in this thread too... I managed to get my first hut, free tech! wooh! heading over to the second hut I've just seen. Should be there in a few days...

By the way, do the turns always take 24 hours, or do they end earlier if everyone has moved?

Same as me Rince :(

But yes, if everyone ends their turn then the next turn will start immediately instead of waiting 24 hours. That's why you should always press Enter to end your turn when you've completed your move.

should be much less downtime now - i've stopped playing around with a few things. If you do have any issues contact me immediately!

By the way, does anyone know the minimum specs a pitboss game needs?

The best thing to do is get all of your units, and build queues and technology scheduled for a few turns in advance. That way if you can't log in for a few days, it's still doing what you want it to do. :D

Top Bottom