the oobs 2nd pitboss game, 18 players

Mutineer said:
I was not able to join this evening, request times out, will try again later, just informing

Yeah sorry the LAN cable came loose coz I tripped some cords or something (that's the short explanation). Should be fine now.

Keep informing me of these things, as I wouldn't have noticed it as soon hadn't someone (from my other game) messaged me on MSN, since the pitboss game is on the other computer so I'm not looking at that screen. I suggest messaging me on MSN first (unless my status is busy) before posting here or emailing me. If I don't reply then use other means of communication.

CB Droege said:
I can't access IM proggies at work, so I'll post it here:

I was still unable to access the server when I was leaving for work this morning (about 2 hours ago).

Yeah that would be due to the aforementioned problem (LAN cable came loose). There are still 18 & a half hours on the timer atm so you should be able to make your turn.

CB Droege said:
This was already two hours after your post about the cable, had you not fixed it yet?

I use my no-ip log to tell the time and duration of an outage. If you can give me the exact time, or your nearest estimate, in UTC or NZ time, I'll check the log and tell you if it was during that outage.

EDIT: I'm about to go to bed so you won't have your reply for a while.

How would you guys feel about me replacing the AI players with human players once the current human players have had time to catch up to them (cancelling out the effects of the AI cheating)?

For instance, I'd only replace AI players that are on the bottom half of the scoreboard.

To be true, replacing AI player with human players will allways be unfair.
AI behaviour is predictable and different from Human. So, replacing it with human will allways be unfair to someone.

Just let game go how it is. Some one will kill AI sooner or later. On Prince AI are a walk in a park.

to the oob: May I join in your game 3vs3? pls PM me and show me how to join in. tks

Top Bottom