NYURDRMS WARLORDS Pitboss Game

It is your turn anyway. I was waiting for you to play. When I made my turn this morning, I was the last to play so it fliped. So you are good to go.

I thought you were first. I'll take mine now and it will be Flasch, Fosse, NYURDRMS.

Sound good?

I'm going on a cruise next week, so starting this Saturday 2/10 through Sunday 2/18 I will be completely disconnected from the internet (or at least definately from Civ).

I'll be trying to find a sub for this game over the next day or two. I'll post when I have one and who it is.

As you can see from Civstats, my sub for this game will be Corossol. I'll be around until tomorrow night, but after that I'm offline entirely for the week. So make sure any communications go to both me and him.

I cannot connect right now, could you check the status of the game? Thanks. (4h to go according to civstats)

Still no luck. IP is still 71.68.15.172, correct ?

Ok, I found out what the problem was, I had a power spike today and it must have reset some things. It appears the IP address for the server to my router renewed, so I have rerouted. Please try again and post that you were able to get in, if not I will roll back the turn tomorrow and we will all redo.

Sorry,

Chad

Thanks, I can reach the server now. I can't connect while you're logged on, but it's an improvement. I'll just wait until you log off.

Can the mod and/or whoever is the last to play a turn please post when the turn rolls over, until Civstats starts working again? Right now we have no way of knowing when the new turns start.

EDIT: I actually just logged in just now and the new turn will be rolling over in about 15 minutes. :)

I just tried to connect but I got the error message rejected by hosts firewall.

Works now must have been something I was running in background

Egypt Declares its Independence

Having lived too long under the oppressive yoke of the Indian Empire, the Egyptian people have rallied to the lead of General Fosse. He has promised to lead the Egyptians of Alexandria and Memphis to their freedom.

"India, believing us to be cowards and slaves, has long been an enemy to us. They recently orchastrated an attack on our east and west to steal our lands and force our capitulation to their crown. For too long we lived under their demands of resources and knowledge while we listened to them plot to make war on HitAnyKey of the English to dominate his other close neighbor, then use our lands to strike with impunity at other enemies he would make. He even wished for Egpytians to march against Portuga across the Sea, and sacrifce Egyptian blood in the name of his unholy conquests. Today we take back our rights, return to our citizens, and bring aid our allies. We will not be his pawns. Today we are free and will be forevermore."

--General Fosse, to his victorious troops in Alexandria.

Top Bottom