WorldMaker 1.1 Pitboss Game

I can set up enough stuff not to do the AI thingy. Its just the fact that it will go to 24hour turns I was worried about

Retiring in MP just gives the civ to AI. There should be no trouble if you've set the orders and we play the whole 24 hour turns.

There's was a power outage lasting about a half a minute at my house, and because of that I had to restart the game at 2980 BC. If you have taken your turn since it reset, please log in and take your turn.

I won't be able to play during the WE so I will quit the game on friday evening, lmet the AI play during the WE and relog on monday evening...

Your civ is ready for you when you come back.

I got your PM -- Thanks for letting me know, Phabuk.

Due to a short power outage, the game has been reset to the start of the current year, 2650 BC. If you have played on this game year, you will have to retake your turn.

Hey, fellas. I am Matt in this game. I just realized this thread was here today. :)

I like the pace the game is taking. We haven't hit the 24 hour limit very often. Woohoo!

I believe I encountered those filthy Englishman over the weekend. :(

:D

Update (I'm at work, and this is the quickest I could comment):

They're working on the internet due to a bad storm in this area. They're telling us it may be until Friday before I have a reliable, consistant connection back, so the game will more than likely not be up until that time.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this one's not in my control.

Basman, my condolences to you and your family.

I've been told my internet is back up and running again, so when I get home from work in a few hours, I should be able to put the games back online for everyone.

Stuff happenes, take care of you loved ones !

Game is down again...

Hasn't been turned back on yet.

I work midnights, so I just got home not too long ago. I'm working on turning them back on now. :)

EDIT: Now they're back on. Resume your turns normally.

Thanks to Fosse, I think I found out what the issue is. When my internet got reconnected, they changed my IP. Here is my new one:

24.154.137.42:2054

Try that and see if someone can log in.

Top Bottom