Problems to connect to PitBoss 27 players game

LDeska

LDeska
Hi,

We have played PitBoss Warlords 2.08 game for many months and we decided to start a new one, with more players. We have 27 players who wanted to play, so we downloaded mod to play Warlords with up to 32 players and I set up a PitBoss server. I created a scenario, started PitBoss, loaded 32-players mod, loaded scenario and started a game. I also set up uploader for civstats. 14 players connected and made their turn, but suddenly we can not connect to server anymore... When I launch Warlords, then choose 32-players mod and conenct to PitBoss server (using 'Direct IP' option) I get following error: all the players get the same error now, even those, who initially connected to the game and made their turn. I tried to save this game, turn off PitBoss and launch it again (then I loaded mod and loaded saved game), but we still get the same error while trying to connect to the PB server.
Here is civstats link: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=503 don't pay attention to those eliminated players - it's because I turned of PB server before I turned off uploader.

Did anyone faced such problem already? We don't know how to deal with it...

Uninstall and install where? That error occurs on clients, I don't think that all our players have to uninstall and reinstall civ4... maybe you are thinking about server? But the thing is that several players (including me) logged in successfully and made their turn. I even logged in twice and then, when I tried to log in next day I get the error as above...

We've made our own scenario, it's basing on standard Inland_Sea map with low sea level and east-west world wrap. I launched it in single player mode, then entered World Builder, added some warriors, workers and settlers for each player and saved it.
Then after I launched civ4 pit boss, I chose 32players mod and chose my map as a scenario (I put my file in proper directory). Game started and everything was fine - I could connect and make my turn. Around 14 players connected and finished their turns, but then suddenly when we try to connect we get the error which I've described above... Currently no one is able to connect to this game...

I've been involved with 2 games that had problems trying to start using the Earth24 & 1000AD scenarios since 2.08 came out that worked fine under 2.00, I was wondering if it was one of them that was causing it but it appears not.

Top Bottom