Random Rants 4: Keep Complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not legal to shoot registered democrats on sight. :mad:

Okay, okay, that's not really my rant. Just kidding. This rant is yet another traffic related one. You idiot drivers see those two lanes going down the highway? I am not claiming the left lane is the "fast" lane, because that implies the State wants it reserved for speeders. However, you DO have some obligation to get out of that lane rather than matching the person in the right lane going 65mph when the damned speed limit is 70mph!!!

It's not legal to shoot registered democrats on sight. :mad:

Careful, we fight dirty! :p

Although my girlfriend swears that I'm a closeted Republican.

I particularly hate those drivers that cannot stick to one lane, especially if the on/off ramp has two lanes.

Although my girlfriend swears that I'm a closeted Republican.
I kind of agree with her, but I think you'd be more the Olympia Snow variety rather than the Bulldog Bob Dornan variety. Too bad, really, since we need more of the Dornan types.:(

:gripe::gripe::gripe::gripe::gripe:
I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FREAKING SATURDAY BEFORE MEETING MY GIRL!!!

I kind of agree with her, but I think you'd be more the Olympia Snow variety rather than the Bulldog Bob Dornan variety. Too bad, really, since we need more of the Dornan types.:(

Now THIS is intriguing! Her mother agreed with that assessment, and now you are too!

Time to start my own party.

In my first class they handed out the silabias super fast and ended it. I've been waiting for my second class to start for over 3 hours now ..... :(

Oh and I myself nor with the help of spellcheck can spell silabias :(

Syllabus.

I don't think I've ever been to a class that just spat out a syllabus and adjourned. Short first day classes, sure, but that's amazing! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom