Rise of an unknow Empire

DaOne

Chieftain
NOTE: Hi all I m new here so please excuse me for my mistakes and plz bear with me. This is my first story so im going to keep it short ok.

I hav played Civ 3 PTW and C3C too at Chieftans level but I have moved to warlord level and soon will move to Regent. I enjoy the game equally @ chieftains level or whether its warlord level.

I hav achieved domination victory in the past and Cultural too but not the Conquest, Conquest victory is yet to be tasted…

The settings are as follows:

World Setup:
WORLD SIZE: Huge
LAND MASS AND WATER COVERAGE: Random
BARBARIANS: Roaming
CLIMATE TEMPERATURE and AGE: Random

Check the setup screen:
Spoiler :

Player Setup:
CIVILIZATION: Random
RAIVALS: Random
RULUES: Default rules
AI AGGRESSION: NORMAL
DIFFICULTY: Warlord

Check out the Player screen
Spoiler :

As i have selected Random option i dont know which civilization i will be been given.
Lets see....
Spoiler :

OK
I am Playing Civlization 3 conquest as Mao of China....

Lets get started....
Here is the location I got at the start, not bad, a goody hut.I might get some tech or I may get some barbarians ….lets see..

Spoiler :

Ok I get a free tech from a tribe and its POTTERY

Was thinking about the Research, well i'll go for Bronze working first and then Iron working ...to create swordsman.

Spoiler :

Ater assisgining the task to research department i think about pump out the umits, so I create warrior, warrior, warrior and then a settler
well first two will explore the territory…. for more free tech and gold from barbarian tribes…

Spoiler :

Scouts explored the territory …And found dye close to the territory to Southwest. That’s good… a luxury resource will make citizens happy. It will be soon absorbed within the city limits.

Spoiler :

Scouts explores the neighboring area, while the capitol is creating settlers to build new cities. As u can see the territory to east is full of wetlands to the northwest I have jungle to south and southwest I have forest... Not good place to settle…I would need lots and lots of worker to clear those all.

Few turns I get this news about The Largest nations of the world ….and I am not on the list... very bad

Spoiler :

Scout are exploring the territory for new lands..
Till the scouts are out there in open, the settlers a pumped to built couple of cities next to capitol.

Spoiler :

Far away scouts are busy exploring the area they move up north further into the unknown area…. And found wine that’s good… but little faraway from the city

Spoiler :

Scouts efforts have paid the price a native tribe have given the map of the region reveling some of the territory…. Nice place to colonize..

Spoiler :

Well im not an expert in this like you are and many other out here but i will like to go for domination... frankly im more peace lover...
Lets see

One scout was successfull in reteriving the map of an area in the north and other was lucky to find new loaction of dye to the south... which will be useful in trade. And that area needed some improvement or i should say a lot.....
Spoiler :

Research of bronze working was done and I switched to Iron working Soon iron will appear and swordsman tooo… :)

Spoiler :

Waiting eagerly, for the swordsman, plans are shifted towards expanding the territory and this was necessary. So things were carried out as planned, two more cities were built and added to the chinese empire.... well, china was expanding....

Spoiler :

Like they say luck never smiles upon you always..... the scuot to the south who found dye was not lucky enough to get free tech from the goodyhut but instead found barbarians hide in there and was attacked. Well the scout warroir was trained to take care of them ... and he did.

Spoiler :

Since the scouts had explore enough land to build citiess, plan were drafted to increase the land area, the Land to the north are considered for the plan

Spoiler :

Will the plan of building the cities to north succeed lets see....
(cu later ...)

Spoiler :

I'm not usually a big fan of graphics customizations, but I must say I really like this setup screen. Where did you find it?

The north does look like quite good land. There also seems to be plenty of opportunity to build a city that will bridge the east and west seas. It seems you're off to a good start; I'll be following along.

I'm not usually a big fan of graphics customizations, but I must say I really like this setup screen. Where did you find it?

You can find the background image from the following link .......
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=173747 and many other graphics.

I am unable to find the link to the image i.e the globe, climate ,temperature and age...
ill post the link as soon as i'll find it. for ur convience i can attach the file.

Thank you for reading the story.

Good luck!
BTW Ai is equal to you (has same bonuses and minuses as you do) in regent.

Top Bottom