Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

I left my copy of "Ulysses" back in my economics class.

Hopefully it was just left in the class or at worst returned to the school library. I don't think anyone is going to walk off and take it home with them since it is almost never checked out.

Edit: Just checked the library's system and it is still checked out so it's likely it was either never noticed in the rack under the desk or just left there.

I'm sick, but can't afford to take a sick day at work or class. Looks like >4hrs of sleep for me again, and I'm sure that's not going to make things better.

We non-sleeping because of work/school people should form a union.

Tidying other peoples mess ARGH!

re: the concrete in my storage room. The caretaker came over, had a laugh, and said not to worry he will send someone to take it away and please keep it locked in the future though.

So that worked out fine, hopefully. :crazyeye:

I'm kinda angry those days... why there is no population control in the world? THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE. I hate how so many cars block the streets where I live! The governament should begin population control right away, why they don't do that?

I'm kinda angry those days... why there is no population control in the world? THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE. I hate how so many cars block the streets where I live! The governament should begin population control right away, why they don't do that?

Who controls the population of the poulation controllers?

Well I've got an essay to write about rights and obligations that go with them, 10-15 pages of backlogged math homework, learn for the math test and write a technical documentation on the variety and kinds of electric switches and about oh....10 hours to do it all. I've slept maybe 3-4 hours in the past two days and I sure as hell wont have time to do so tonight. Cheers comrades, I'm off for an ice coffee and a cold shower before hitting the workstation.

I'll petition scientists to find a way to artificially lengthen the amount of time in a day by an hour or two, that might help.

Rant: To the people in my English class- STFU.

GAAHH.... firefox is being GAYY AS HECK!!! seriously.... it freezes up every like 4 seconds.... this is why I always used to like IE better.... I never should've made the switch

Sounds like a strange Firefox to me. I used Firefox and never looked back. That is, until my printer stopped working and Firefox doesn't work on the printer computer.

Top Bottom