Request for Daz3d unit making tutorial

civtw

Chieftain
Can someone make a Daz3d tutorial like there is for poser?

i've looked at many tutorials mainly utahjazz7
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=118502

i have windows instead of mac so it's especially hard to follow utahjaz7's tutorial. I've been at Daz for a couple of days now and know the controls and how to move the figure and make frames. my biggest problem is how to save my results...what files to save them as and where to place the files. Im not familiar at all with file names and what software u need for what files to convert them to what files. also im confused about the timeframes. do i just click file and save the scene to save the sequence of time frames?

Ok i've researched quite a bit.

I'm trying to make a bullet using a cone and a cylinder. I've parented the cylinder to the cone. From looking at the props from Kindell and Daz3d i either need an .RSR and .PP2 file or i need a .PP2 file and a PNG image. I've tried saving it in everyway i can think of.

How would i go about saving my cone and cylinder into a prop that can be merged(loaded) into the scene?

ok i've successfully completed a mod...it's the worst thing i have ever seen tho...:cry:

starting over :)

I've got a problem finding the right x, y, and z trans for the camera when im ready to render. i've got a really small and a really large unit animation....and it takes a long time to do it over again until i get it right.

Any suggestions on what i should put the camera trans to?

Top Bottom