Star of the Shogun: Realpolitik

I still dont understand what you're doing, I'm new to the forums.

Tell me what to do please.

Well, you join a party and you support it.
You debate, you give arguments, etc.

But the important time to do it is during the elections.

The gonverment decides all in game decicions. And the gonverment is elected.

The thing here is to fight so that your opinion is considered. Either being in power or being a prominent member of a crowded opposition are good ways to do so.

Right now we argue if we want a federal democracy or an elective monarhy.

You argue about that, christos. Oh and having a PMC on retainer is also a good way to start. PMCs are, if you still ignore it, groups of NPC that can carry out missions, as killing somebody.

@Dirk_Diggler: Welcome to CFC! [party]

Don't worry, we won't eat you. ;)

Alright, i'll explain what happens in a Realpolitik. The goal of the game is to mould the nation into what you want it to become. For you to have any hope of doing this, you have to be part of the government. When elections begin, people vote for the two parties they want to see in the government. Because each person has 2 votes, most parties form coalitions, so that they rule together, and combine thier votes in the elections. The coalition with most votes wins, and becomes the government. They then submit to LH a plan, telling him how to play the game. He carries it out, and at the midterm they have to produce another plan for him to carry out again. After he has done that, elections begin again, and we start voting again.

As you are part of the opposition :)D) your goal is to argue the government into doing what you, or you coalition wants them to do. You can do opposition actions (see page 1) to exert pressure on the government in a do-this-or-else opposition, or you can reason with them in a do-this-cuz-its-smart opposition. But either way, your goal is to try and make the government do what you want.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

DT
Welcoming [party]

OOC:
Welcome!

Oh, and whatever you do, don't listen to christos! He's a lunatic.....
@christos: seriously, be careful. Lying to newcomers to get a vote is not advisable.

I am not lying. You are the most corrupt coalition in the history of Japan.

And which is your definition of corruption?

Corrupted are those who use the power that the people trusted them for personal gains and those who do nothing good for japan.

With a congress nothing of this would have happend, but you dont want it in order to continue your corruption.

He was not quite sure how he had come to be in this life, on this plane, with a totally different face. Was he assuming the role of someone who had already been here? Had he stolen the life of another man or crafted this body for himself from scratch? He certainly hadn't been born with it, as he had no recollections of bringing it to maturity. At least it seemed to be a pretty good one, as far as corporeal bodies went.

None of this mattered of course. He was here now and he had a job to do. Dressed in surprisingly well fitted robes, the style of which very clearly indicated he was a financier, the strange man approached the gates of the Palace with a small bow of his head and a knowing smile.

"Good evening. My name is Fargle. I represent the local Merchants' Guild and I seek an audience with the Shogun to discuss our interests."

Emmm................. from what party are you??

@Captain Fargle: Nice approach. Really interesting. Are you kind of reusing The Unbound's immortal plane crosser? Anyway, It's a good start.

@Captain Fargle: Nice approach. Really interesting. Are you kind of reusing The Unbound's immortal plane crosser? Anyway, It's a good start.

It's way of establishing that who I am playing in this RP is the same as who I was waaaaay back in RP1.

Ah, so you also played in RP1? Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not a devoted CFC historian ;)

It's way of establishing that who I am playing in this RP is the same as who I was waaaaay back in RP1.

Does that mean you're our moral compass again? :p

DT

Top Bottom