nunor

King
Indonesia's been confirmed!

Leader: Gajah Mada

Capital: Jakarta

Symbol: Eight-point sun on cyan background

[The eight-point sun was the emblem of the Majapahit kingdom.]

UA: Spice Islanders
- "The first 3 cities founded on continents other than where Indonesia started each provide 2 unique Luxury Resources (and can never be razed)." (according to zacminor from Rev3games)

UU: Kris Swordsman
- Gets a "completely random" promotion after its first round of combat. Replaces Swordsman.

UB: Candi
- Gives an additional faith bonus. Replaces Garden.

Sources:
-Dualshockers.com preview
-Rev3games preview
-Destructoid.com preview

I'm curious as to what he unveal means when they say "two unique luxuries". Supposedly we get our new luxury out if this, but will we get more than one?

I'm curious as to what he unveal means when they say "two unique luxuries". Supposedly we get our new luxury out if this, but will we get more than one?

You'll probably get one for yourself and one copy to trade.

It's just more incentive to settle outside your capital continent and secure a resource elsewhere, to get a double bonus. Sort of like Spain's UA with Natural Wonders. I don't like it that much. Not that much of an incentive IMO.

I like how that silly MS Paint bulky mockup was... completely accurate.

Wow, Indonesia looks interesting, with the resource bonus and not razing... And also... Wee, no Italy this time!

Can someone give me more information about this leader and civilization never heard of him? Olso they talked about a sword with magic power ? I'm interested in that

Gajah Mada looks like a sumo wrestler! He's very cool!

Indonesia is in! :banana: It's a red-letter day! And, uh . . . yeah, he actually is a bit hefty. I thought the shadowed icon made him look lean, but apparently not.

Well with the 2 unique luxury resources, it is basically guaranteed extra income from trade routes to anyone since only you can possess this luxury. Quite a brilliant way to make them a trading Civ as well.

still early here in Colorado :)

Top Bottom