Civ Of The Week

Jericho

Chieftain
When are the Civ's of the Week supposed to start? I thought they were going to be a count down for the PTW release? Any info?

I thought Infrogrames took over the www.civ3.com site. I just think Infrograme simply didn't bothered to do the civ of the week.

I'm sure this post probably qualifies as a newbie question, but since it was brought up here, maybe I can get it answered here. I have heard of the Civ of the Week, but still don't know what that is. Can someone fill me in?

Before Civ 3 came out, Firaxis updated the www.civ3.com by introducing 1 civ per week. Each update is complete with the civ's civpedia description, its UU and a picture of the leader. It was a very nice teaser to look forward to back then. (wow... it's been a year already?) They said they would do it for the expansion but unless they put it on another website, nobody has seen it yet.

Oh... it was simply a marketing ploy. With PTW, maybe they should've done something like: Bug of the Week! :lol:

Infogrames is now in charge of the Civ 3 site, and hasn't updated it recently; they also haven't updated their main site, infogrames.com either, as of a few minutes ago anyway.

I also expected a Civ of the Week for 8 weeks leading up to the release date.

Top Bottom