Computer fry

Maybe Prince Myshkin is involved, he still is trying to lure us into believing dale's story.

Born to be evil. :D

Anyway, I am not. :)

But something tells me things will get better. ;)

In the meantime., would you recommend me buying BTS to play "Fall from Heaven II"?

Blasphemy! Stone him, stone him! Blasphemer!!

Hohohoh :ar15:

After 15 years I'm still waiting for tactical fights with multiple units, two maps placed on top of each other and customizable traits in Civilization to show up. Maybe Civ5? :)

Hi all, well a little bit of good news. I was able to recover some of AoD2, and might be able to recreate the rest.

Here is what I've recovered: files

Whatever it is I am downloading it. :D

After 15 years I'm still waiting for tactical fights with multiple units

I have first seen something like that in a game named Centurion. It was very interesting.

Civ3 by MPS contained something like this.

Dude, I am gaming since 1988. First one was an Amstrad 6128, Schneider model with the green screen. :)

Proudly affected by one of the first computer viruses in the world. :D

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/pixel.shtml

Believe it or not, we coded the virus on our own in basic knowing something bad will happen. We found the script on a greek pioneering computing magazine called "Pixel". The idea of getting affected by a computer virus seemed like Indiana Jones exploring the myth of lost Atlantis...

I remember my computer crashed by memory flood asking me to buy the next "Pixel" magazine to cure it. Damn, I was so excited, I told my best mate, who was also willing to get his amstrad infected!

Too bad for us. Pixel was a monthly distributed magazine, so we had to wait about a month...

No, get a copy of MoM. :)

Definitely!!!!!!!!!!

This is #2 game of all time (after Col1). :)

FFH2 is good, but it's NOT that good.

Best game on PC? Col1.
Best game on any computer that I've played? Pirates on the C64.

Which is the best game ever played? Hmmm...

Frontier - Elite II :yup:

Believe it or not, we coded the virus on our own in basic knowing something bad will happen.

They tricked you into writing off sites of code only to mess up your computer? :D

Civ3 by MPS contained something like this.

Civ3 blew chunks. Call to Power 2 shat all over it. In some respects, CtP2 shat on Civ4 too.

Dude, I am gaming since 1988. First one was an Amstrad 6128, Schneider model with the green screen. :)

Me, I'm 1982 with a "Dick Smith Wizard" then the C64 in 1984. Mum got a 80286 in 1986 but it was only for business use (she was an accountant).

Top Bottom