Capto Iugulum: Empires and Nations

Cannae, methinks you sealed your fate with Sweden, when you asked to join the Catholic League. :p

The United States of America's orders will be in tonight probably.

To: Poland

Peace be to you! Domestic policy regarding religious minorities are the concern of Poland (we are not one government), but know that the Pope hopes all men convert to the true church, and supports efforts to encourage those who are not within the fold to join.

EDIT: Fixed to read Poland

The Bishop of Rome appears to have forgotten Sweden's loyalty to Protestantism.

All right, this'd be the 37 hour warning I believe. For those who care, Old World Blues is hands down the best DLC released for any game on any system ever.

I currently have 12/32 anticipated sets of orders.

This is the 22 hour warning till the deadline.

Can I claim Vietnam? The front page says its open....

Yes, Vietnam is still open.

Typical of me to remember to do the important stuff only a day before the deadline :p

Orders sent.

The Kingdom of Austria hereby declares war on the Republic of Venice citing the following grievances:

1) The House of Hapsburg's long claim over the lands of Istria and the city of Trieste which we acquired from the Meinhardiner in 1374 and eventually lost to Venice but whose legal ownership we have never relinquished.

2) The long standing history of Venetian obstinance in the face of Papal authority.

3) Long standing trade disputes between Venetian merchants who charge too much a fee on Austrian trade traveling through their lands.

As such we demand the full annexation of Venetian lands to return disputed lands, protect the rights of the Universal Church, and acquire free trade routes and access to the sea.

19/32 sets of orders in now, at the 7 hour warning.

Just finished them before I left a few hours ago. Hope they are satisfactory.

All right, I am beginning the process of updating now. I have 26/32 orders, and I will still accept orders until otherwise stated.

I will wait until the update is up, then pick a nation.

Don't be too concerned about the post count. As this is the first update, there's a lot of extra prep work to do which will make this take a bit longer. I will be making posts now and then as well. So let's just play it as it lies.

Top Bottom