The Sinister Scheme of Dr. Fu Manchu

ha...xpost with Cam and we have the same idea on Cheju...great minds think alike ;)

I'm for the Golden Age as well. However, I think we should use it sooner rather than later as I think this game is won once we take all of Wang's cities and pop borders.

@Ly. Don't forget, neither Stalin nor Mao will speak with us so OB with either of them is out of the question.

On a side note, I'm a little nervous that WK may still somehow bribe Church into war with us. Is it not worth the 2 turns of anarchy (switching into FR) seeing as we have enough of pretty much everything?

Stalin will speak with us

I doubt Church and WK are exchanging pleasantries

Mmwah ha ha!

Spoiler :

Two saves attached: pre- and post-win for your reference (please fogive sloppy micro and some of the curious Jail builds!). The pre-win is from the autosave.

Attachments

• Fu Manchu AD-1878.CivWarlordsSave
    407.3 KB · Views: 129
  • AutoSave_AD-1876.CivWarlordsSave
    406.7 KB · Views: 66
Alright! Way to end the game with a bang, Cam! Kinda glad to see that one end.

Hopefully, any future SG will involve BTS, but if FR is still having issues and you decide to fire up a Warlords game again, I suggest using the HOF mod for Warlords. Easy download and install. It's not BUG but it will improve the interface a bit.

Well done guys! Wow! That was really fun and educational too! I chuckle to myself when I am posting in other SGs I'm currently playing and I'm starting to sound like Ly when it comes to MM of cities! HAHAHA! I thoroughly enjoyed the game! Thanks guys!

Unbelievable! And quite of a score, too, it seams!

Cam, L, thanks for the insights and advise! I think I have improved a bit and learned a lot thanks to you!

W, I've learnt a couple of tricks from you, too, so you also played a part in my education through the game!

Osman is fully and sweetly revenged!

Cam, if you get a new scenario for Vanilla or Warlords, I'd be honoured and delighted to take part.

I also think we might make - or break - it at Emperor...under your wise directions...

BTW, I am already on leave but my plans run into problems. So I might be around, but also might be not - whatever will be, will be. Looks pretty sure that I'll be unable to play during the week of the end of August - beginning of September. The rest of August is still unclear.

@lymond

Thanks again for the tip on the Hall of Fame mod for Warlords.

@woopdeedoo and FiveRings,

I'm glad that you two feel as though it was worthwhile.

My time too over the next few weeks will be very limited, and I don't expect to be starting and new SGs for a little while at least.

Thanks again for your input and thoughts to the game! :)

Glad you guys enjoyed it and learned something. I'm sure we will have another game going in the future.

... if FR is still having issues and you decide to fire up a Warlords game again, I suggest using the HOF mod for Warlords. Easy download and install. It's not BUG but it will improve the interface a bit.

lymond, I've downloaded this mod on your recommendation and have played 60 or so turns with it in a junk game, but can't see what improvements to the interface have been made. Am I missing something?

It's mainly the adviser screens which are very different and maybe the alerts too. If it is not, maybe it did not install

edit - Oh and check your options as well. You will have HOF tabs in options. It been so long, i can't remember if I set things up in the options to get the improved advisers.

Top Bottom