V154: crash on turn 1

AlextheGr8

Warlord
I am getting a crash every custom game I setup after finishing turn 1. Earth map, largest size, but only 8 civs. no barbarians, no ancient ruins. If I do same scenario but with all 12 civs, it works fine.

I haven't tested earth maps in a long time, but it's on my todo list. :)

Do these settings work:
I recommend playing VEM on a standard size, normal speed, Continents-Plus map with default advanced-game options. Continents Plus comes with the Explorer’s Map Pack and is by far the best map to play Civ 5 on. I recommend dropping down a difficulty from what you’re used to on vanilla.

The settings below are also tested with VEM. Games with different settings might not be as balanced:

• Continents or Pangaea (and their “Plus” versions)
  • Small or Standard maps on Normal speed.
  • Large maps on Epic speed.
  • Default advanced game options.

The problem with that map is there is too much water. AI is horrible fighting war on water, so I like land maps mostly, since the AI puts up something of a fight on land wars. Any chance you can get to the Earth map in the next week or so? I'd like to help. Problem I have as I said before there isn't much resources like oil and aluminum spread through the world.

The problem with that map is there is too much water. AI is horrible fighting war on water, so I like land maps mostly, since the AI puts up something of a fight on land wars. Any chance you can get to the Earth map in the next week or so? I'd like to help. Problem I have as I said before there isn't much resources like oil and aluminum spread through the world.

You can always play Pangaea (or its plus version) in the meantime as well.

Top Bottom