Succession Game - GOTM24 Scenario

The first post has been edited with provisional rosters. If anyone has a problem with the order of play please say so and I'll change it.

I'm sure Space will have something to say about going first (again) :D

Ted

Are there any more openings for vanilla? I would like to sign up if possible.

Ted: She usually has something to say about most things ;)

Gormdragan: you are on the roster.

Originally posted by mad-bax
[civ3] Roster
Karasu
Sir Bugsy
AllanH
smackster
AdrianE
gormdragon
... and

If anyone has a problem with the order of play please say so and I'll change it.
No problem with the roster, but my name only has one "L". I actually answer to two four letter words ;)

if it's not too much trouble, there are 2 "a"s in gormdragan. :D

Originally posted by mad-bax
I spell about as well as I play :)

<sigh> fixed.
I copy and paste whenever possible, and I do that superbly. So my spelling's OK, my typing's lousy, and I haven't found a way to play Civ3 using copy/paste yet!

Alweth, OK you are on the roster.
I think I'll close the vanilla roster now, otherwise you'll only get one turn each.

Hmm, imagine a 1turn per player SG. We could be playing till 2005.

I am flexible to swap to PTW if need arises.

OK gormdragan, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. Even teams would probably be better.

@ mad-bax - When will we be seeing the start picture and separate threads opened up for discussion?

Bugs

Arrgh!! Looks like I'm too late & you guys have a full roster. D'oh!

One of these days I'll actually play a GoTM.:lol:

Good luck to both teams! I'll be hiding in the shadows to see what I missed, just post alot of screenshots.;)

Originally posted by Sir Bugsy
@ mad-bax - When will we be seeing the start picture and separate threads opened up for discussion?

Bugs
Please don't push MB too hard, SirBugsy. Some of us are still trying to complete the SG23 Civ3 game ;)

Originally posted by Sir Bugsy

Bugs:
cracker has agreed to supply the starting saves on 7th November and the game will start on the 9th November. Cracker is looking at the most effective way of slowing tech pace in the game to extend the time we have to play with the new units.

Once I have the saves I will open the threads and post a link to them here. Hopefully we will have 48hrs for pre-game discussion.

Top Bottom