Anything from Rhye?

CaterpillarKing

Conqueror of Cacoons
As hopefully most know, Rhye created possibly the best mods for the civilization series ending at civ 4 with Rhye's and Fall of Civilization. I have been to his homepage several times an nothing has changed since 2012. Also, I messaged him and nothing. Has anyone else heard of any news about his releasing a Rhye's and Fall of Civilization for Civ V? I have been anxious for too many years.

This could also be a thread for people with ideas. If anyone doesn't know Rhye created mods where civs spawned in at historically accurate times and places and added a million other mechanics to create an amazing mod.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rhye specifically said that he has recently EXTREMELY busy life and there is absolutely no chance for him to do absolutely any mod for Civ5 so well that's it :D

However, you can get Yet Another Earth Map Pack + Historical Spawn Dates + Health and Plague and voila, you have most of Rhye's features ;)

Yet Another Earth Map Pack doesn't include all these 'historical scripts' like 'realistic city names locations' and so on, but instead it is very flexible - you can choose which civilisations you can have on map and it even works with some of the the best mod civilisations, so to sum up you can choose from ~100 factions :crazyeye:

Rhye specifically said that he has recently EXTREMELY busy life and there is absolutely no chance for him to do absolutely any mod for Civ5 so well that's it :D

However, you can get Yet Another Earth Map Pack + Historical Spawn Dates + Health and Plague and voila, you have most of Rhye's features ;)

Awwwww that's a darn shame. I get it though, life first game second. Well thanks! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom