Vanilla 1.74 - looking for 4 or 5 serious players

Okay. Once I get my kids to bed, I'll re-roll the start with the original settings, original 5 players, and 2 AI... computer controlled this time. :mischief: I hope none of you were in love with your starting position...

GPS to The_strategist. My fingers are crossed that it's set up properly. I checked everything several times before I launched.

I forgot to do it this turn, but each of us should hit ALT D during our games to change the name of our leaders to name (leader) (e.g. Mitchum (Catherine)). That way, it will be easy to know who's who. I noticed that some of you did that in the last game.

Good, my last starting place was tundra so it should be better this time

Thanks Mitchum - have played and sent - think I got a better spot too this time...

no its not the filter, I lost the vanilla play disk. I think either i just lost it somewere or my dad took it because he plays civ 4 too. I was looking for the past 2 days and cant find it. I really dont want to slow down the game because by the time I make a recovery/backup disk it will already be thanksgiving. so you guys can do what you want, (replace me, Play my turns)
I will keep on looking but ill just join a warlords or bts pbem game. Sorry for the inconvience. so i dont know if you can find someone to replace my but ill keep in touch with this thread untill someone starts a BTS/worlords pbem game.

ok so we have lost one - shall we start again without churchill or does anybody know someone else who can play??

I've sent e-mails/PMs to a few people. We can wait for a day to see if one of them wants to play. Or we could start over with 4. I'm open to what the group wants to do.

Hi Darren,

Yes, we need one more. Welcome! PM or e-mail onclouds with your e-mail address so that he can send you the save.

Mitch

sorry again

Onclouds, please resend the save to Darren since Churchill dropped out.

Egypt, please update the first post and replace Churchill with:

Darren_Jones - GMT - Alexander - darren_jones11 at yahoo.co.uk

Hey Guys, im having a problem with the save, it keeps telling me the save file is protected against changes to the mod folder, i click OK and them im dropped back to the desktop. I normally play on my mac, but i booted my windows laptop to try and i get the same error. I haven't added any mods to my game.

any ideas???

Darren

Top Bottom