Fall Further 050 Bug Report Thread

Heres the crash that happens on reload, i got it kinda working, if i load a previous save that works, then load this one it loads until i try to move my unit THEN it crashes

Attachments

• Turn_0083.CivBeyondSwordSave
    304.6 KB · Views: 111
The below save produces a CtD regularly when ending turn (right after themoch gets killed by a revelers)
edit: appears regardless of what I do on the previous turn...

Attachments

• t.CivBeyondSwordSave
    567.3 KB · Views: 110
I can confirm the disappearing city screen.
It is intermittent though, and I've not noticed any pattern that would explain why it comes and goes. Reloading doesn't seem to help it. The next time it dissappears in a game I'll post the save.

Had a very quick look at FF. Only played a dozen turns but had a flick throguh the Civilopedia and noticed a couple of oddities:

1. Farmers Guild seems to require Pigs in one screen and Air Mana on another.
2. There are too many Cultural Values Civics and they overflow the screen space. Personally I'd look at dropping Sacrifice the Weak, or restoring the Compassion line.

so yeah Xien, finally found this thread of yours... I don't feel like reposting so I'll just remind you my problem is: no interface :p

Playing as Thessa...

Goody Hut #1 Hunting. Yippee!:D

Goody Hut #2 Hostile Reaction SCOUT killed

Goody Hut #3 Hostile Reaction 2nd SCOUT killed

Build another SCOUT

Goody Hut #4 Hostile Reaction 3rd SCOUT killed :cry:

I don't remember having this bad results exploring with a Warrior. ;)

----------

I have to sneak this in: how do you build the Grand Menagerie now. I have all the animals (they are costing me maintenance, damn pooping allover I suppose), researched Festivals, but cannot build a Carnival. I know there is something about a Masquerade Guild, but it looks like only the Balseraphs can build that. Am I out of luck and stuck with all these pooping animals? :crazyeye:

The religious victory options are sometimes all selected for me as well. If I play FF, and then play a game of FFH, and then come back to FF, all three options are selected. If I deselect two of them, then they become mutually exclusive again.

Don't know if it's because of the newest version since I haven't tested the earlier ones, but...

1. Direct IP games appear nigh-unplayable. More than half the time the one who's connecting to the host crashes after the loading bar is done. Also, afterwards very often that person crashes everytime a turn ends. No Svartalfar in the game, and no such problems in SP or in FFH. 120-ish turns is the record we've gotten to, and even then the person connecting couldn't see the scores or the manabar.

2. Pressing 'Home' or 'End' instantly crashes the game.

3. No biggie, but at least the Hippus World Spell Warcry has [/LINK] in the description, as in "All your units gain the Warcry[/LINK] promotion"

Here is another crash while playing the infernals.

It could be that there is something wrong with loading and saving because the game went just fine for the first 270 turns (where I didn't load) but I can't play even one turn from the save.

Attachments

• Hyborem Turn_0270.CivBeyondSwordSave
    293.5 KB · Views: 102
Playing the Svartalfar. At some point my workers seem have lost the ablility to build improvements on forests. The improvement is build but the forest disappears. It was working fine quite some time in the start.

The graphic of the forest may dissapear, but you have to hover over the terrain to make sure there is actually no forest there. It it says, for example, grassland/Ancient forest, then you still have the forest there, although not visible.

I think that the HOME and END key issue is the same one which made me disable the worldbuilder button. I was wondering why only a single action was affected when in all reasoning thought EVERY action should have been affected, or at least more than just the one of them... Hopefully they are connected and I can figure out what they have in common that nothing else deals with.

The graphic of the forest may dissapear, but you have to hover over the terrain to make sure there is actually no forest there. It it says, for example, grassland/Ancient forest, then you still have the forest there, although not visible.

Yes I'm aware of that. The forests really disappear. Including a save for this one. The worker way down south is building cottage on ancient forest. 1 turn left. After you click the button cottage appears and forest disappears.

Attachments

• Gray-Z Turn_0381 Forestbug.CivBeyondSwordSave
    347.8 KB · Views: 91
Not sure if this applies to all tundra forest, or just ones made into them by Illian Temple of the Hand, but when trying to build a lumbermill, the forest completely disappears, leaving only ice.

Playing as Thessa...

Goody Hut #1 Hunting. Yippee!:D

Goody Hut #2 Hostile Reaction SCOUT killed

Goody Hut #3 Hostile Reaction 2nd SCOUT killed

Build another SCOUT

Goody Hut #4 Hostile Reaction 3rd SCOUT killed :cry:

I don't remember having this bad results exploring with a Warrior. ;)

----------

I have to sneak this in: how do you build the Grand Menagerie now. I have all the animals (they are costing me maintenance, damn pooping allover I suppose), researched Festivals, but cannot build a Carnival. I know there is something about a Masquerade Guild, but it looks like only the Balseraphs can build that. Am I out of luck and stuck with all these pooping animals? :crazyeye:

You can actually expand the Masquerade guild to your own cities with a Great Bard.

playing as chislev my warriors get the orc slaying promotion from my totem of the old enemy, but my mounted units don't get it

Only Melee, Recon, Archer and Disciple units are allowed to have Orc Slaying, so no Mounted units SHOULD get it.

@Gray-Z: Can't load the save since you have Lock Modified Assets activated

Top Bottom