Color of units changed

Renick

Chieftain
Hi there

I'm playing English, and they've been red for a while, but recently I've started a war against Spanish, and in some moment (that I dont remenber) my units have become also yellow, in the explanatory box in the left, I mean, so its kind of tricky sometimes.

Is this a known bug? Is there any way to solve it?

Besides this, in a moment I wanted to attack one of the spanish colonies, the game asked me if I wanted to declare war to some indian tribe, ¿¿¿¿?????, I said no (I'm a good guy), and then my dragon attacked the spanish as usual, and there wasnt war against indian, but every single dragon I wanted to attack that colony I had to answer the same question, why is this happening?,

Greetings
Renick

I'm playing English, and they've been red for a while, but recently I've started a war against Spanish, and in some moment (that I dont remenber) my units have become also yellow, in the explanatory box in the left, I mean, so its kind of tricky sometimes.
didn't you have confounded your military unit with spain army(the spanish are always yellow)? Because, if it is a bug i never saw it before.
Besides this, in a moment I wanted to attack one of the spanish colonies, the game asked me if I wanted to declare war to some indian tribe, ¿¿¿¿?????, I said no (I'm a good guy), and then my dragon attacked the spanish as usual, and there wasnt war against indian, but every single dragon I wanted to attack that colony I had to answer the same question, why is this happening?,
In fact, when you want to move your unit in a plot where there are a potential ennemy, the game launches a popup for know if you want to attack him. So if you want to attack 10 units, you will have 10 popup :eek:. That's why I solved this problem in my mod :p.

Well.... I'll take no offense, but you are almost calling me stupid :confused:

I do know which are my units (the one I can move)

I said about spanish because I know that yellow is spanish colour, and muy units became yellow after fightin spanish units, right now all units are yellow, both spanish and mine, I thought that could have something to do with this issue.

The attacking wasnt about attack more than one units, was about being asked to declare was to indians when attacking the spanish.

Greetings

Well.... I'll take no offense, but you are almost calling me stupid
:rolleyes:, I'm sorry, everybody can do mistakes! I don't see what problem you can have.
The attacking wasnt about attack more than one units, was about being asked to declare was to indians when attacking the spanish.
I may be misunderstood but in the game if you attack spanish units and if there are indians in the same plot, a popup will be launch.

:rolleyes:, I'm sorry, everybody can do mistakes! I don't see what problem you can have.

Any problem man, I said no offense taken, definitely there was something wrong with that game, eventually tens of thousands materials just appear in my storehouses and were sold by the custom house and I won the economic victory. I had to start a new one.

But I'm sure that my english units became yellow after starting the fight against the spanish, who are yellow, and I was still yellow when fighting against the english king army... :confused::confused:

Greetings

Top Bottom