The Expansion - Fairy Tale Heroes

All heroes have different Uniclasses and each nation gets one unit representing that unitclass. All the heroes have a special Combat type which is tied to only heroes. Like Unitcombat_Mounted or Unitcombat_melee. This would make it easy to create the promotions and functions you're talking about.

Good ideas here.

The Expansion is Discontinued

I am sad to report that this Expansion project is discontinued. I can't continue the project since I recently lost all files and have no way to get it all back. I don't have the time or energy to do it all again either, and I have other modding frontiers to explore, so it really is dead.

The Andezean Continent is part of Fairy Tale 2 and can be seen there in the future, but due to disaster, personal lack of time and energy, this expansion won't see the light of day for Civilization 4.

Well... that's bad news, I really liked the idea.
However, let's look at the bright side. At least now you will have more time to mod vanilla FT and FT2

Yeah. It's sad. At least I came up with some good ideas and other stuff while developing it that I will try to implement in Fairy Tale 2 later on.

I am modding three games right now and have probably ten mods going. I have taken on too much and I need to start prioritizing. Fairy Tale 2 is my next project though, as soon as the modding tools of Civ5 get in order.

Found a Backup!

I found a backup of an early version of the Fairy Tale Expansion. This means that not everything was lost. Note that this is hardly a functioning game at this state, but all the special units, leaders and nations with flags and buttons are in here and also a special Main Menu Screen I made for the Expansion. The map of the Andezean continent is also in here! Yay!

This was not yet merged with HighwayHoss' latest traits work either, so have that in mind if you use this early expansion file. I just publish it here if someone might actually find something useful in it. There will be no support for this. It is published as is, as a Fairy Tale Modders Resource, if you will. Try it out if you want to and have the knowledge on how to merge and manipulate files, it might just supply a weird game of Fairy Tale too.

Download Link

The one has too much big boobs, cant be naturally made tits
and dont let the elven queen look sexy, since they are toooo big

It's all about taste... and frankly, I agree with you. I like em natural and really not that big (somewhere between flat and medium), just so you know :p

Edit:
I had very fun posting this reply ;)

I hope you have some aspirin for that poor young Elven ruler on the left, Le Sage. Her back pain must be something fearful.

Yeah, so I found the files and all, but when I merged them with my game, I noted that it was in such disorder that it ain't good to publish anywhere as that would serve no purpose at all.

About 50% of all work I had done on this was lost in the crash that ruined it. All I have left are some leaderheads that won't show up in-game, a map with two scenarios but also some of Saibotlieh's units are in there. Nothing much else is left of it.

What a pity. I will not release it in the bad state it is. The expansion is discontinued.

Yeah, so I found the files and all, but when I merged them with my game, I noted that it was in such disorder that it ain't good to publish anywhere as that would serve no purpose at all.

About 50% of all work I had done on this was lost in the crash that ruined it. All I have left are some leaderheads that won't show up in-game, a map with two scenarios but also some of Saibotlieh's units are in there. Nothing much else is left of it.

What a pity. I will not release it in the bad state it is. The expansion is discontinued.
Dang, that are some bad news. :(

Top Bottom