1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

1219. when western foreigners talk inside a bus or train, you try to compare how they talk with Bismark to check if they are Germans. i actually did this.

1220. when it's already 4 years (right?) and yet you can't still move on from this game. Played EU4 for a month, Rome 2 for a weeks then your heart still attached to this simple wonderful game. :king:

1221. when your friend tells you that you just wasted 4 years of your life playing some stupid game and then you punch him in the face and saying that. " I learn a lot from that game, like Gandhi is not really a pacifist, Cassimir is a Psycho, Theodora is a sloth, and you could destroy an entire army of tanks with just a bunch of spearman with right combination of promotion "

1222. You wonder why Tanzania isn't a major superpower. I mean seriously, they spawn next to Lake Victoria AND Mount Kilimandjaro !

Not really. We could see them split. The northern part is pressured by Order and the southern part is pressured by Freedom.

1225. You don't know who Nelson Mandela is
1226. You don't know who Barack Obama is
1227. You don't know who Vladimir Putin is

1228. You wait for the creation of a civilization with Mandela.
1229. You already try to guess who will be the leaders playeable in Civilization VI

1230. You feel happy because of the mere fact that there are so many Natural Wonders in the world.
1231. You think archaeologists make good politicians because they can't be bought.
1232. You go to Amazon and try to purchase something with Faith.

1234: When you think that all the problems with Middle East could be fixed if EU would whip out a few Great Prophets and sent them there-they surely must have tons of faith stocked up with so many cathedrals around....

1222. You wonder why Tanzania isn't a major superpower. I mean seriously, they spawn next to Lake Victoria AND Mount Kilimandjaro !

lol wikipedia even says it is mountainous with lots of forest for production. perhaps the zulu took them out early?

1236. When your parents have a sense of humor and you think you're Alexander.
1237. When you fail to beat deity many times with UP civilizations.
1238. When you stay UP.

1237. when you're in school or at work you contemplate about denouncing someone.

1238. you think geeze I wonder if I'm getting enough culture to have a golden age.

1239. If someone ever attacks you you wonder how much damage they'll do and how long you'll hold off if you just fortify and heal every turn.

1240. Becoming a scientist is super easy. You simply work a university slot. And then you realize you're playing civ 5 instead of trying to pass organic chemistry and reality brings you back into the real world ;/
Ugh, personally experiencing this one right now.

You think that:

1241. Samurai can force people into the fishing industry, at any point in time.
1242. Only Assyria can learn things when they conquer cities. But only one thing!
1243. The Great Wall makes foreigners move in slow motion.

1244. You think that Egypt had used very bad his UA because they only built the Piramids and the Great Lighthouse.

1245. Taking a look to the actual demographics, you realize that India has gone to far with his UA.

1246. You greet a US marine from the distance and he does not see you, and you immediately think that he must be an infiltrated spy from another country.

Top Bottom