City States why u do dis?

jad29041991

Chieftain
Ok so I've played many full games of Civ 5 now, mostly just annihilating the enemies with military or alternatively winning the space race if I can be bothered. However I still don't understand culture victories and city states etc, they seem to chop and change their mind extremely quickly about my Civilization even when I'm not warmongering.
On the other hand Civilizations like the Greeks can just arse about and have a massive cultural influence over city states, other players and even myself. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong? :cry:

I might be wrong, but it seems to me you don't understand how cultural victory or even city-states work?

Each civ has its own traits. Alex is given bonus on military power and seemingly, relationship with the CS as well.
what is the level you usually play at ?

Alex recovers at double rate and decreases influence at half. It is twice as easy for him to keep allies. You can check your current influence by going to the state and hovering over the influence bar. It will also tell you their current ally and how much more influence you need to generate to take their place temporarily, but if you do this it ticks the other ally off.

Top Bottom