AI doesnt take the city

samuraiu

Chieftain
Hello everyone, i will post a replay when i get back home.

I have started a new game on communitas map, deity, and i went to war with china, to test AI.
Anyway, long story short, he sorrounded one of my cities, bombarded it every turn with archers (flame arrows), but never took the city, even when i moved my defending archer out of the city.
Every turn city healed by 20 hp, and he kept bombarding it, even though first archer took it down do 0 hp, he continued to fire with all available archers, and not moving in the city.

To me this is urgent and unplayable bug, and one that has to be fixed as soon as possible. Anyone else have the same problem ?

I am not using any other mods but info addict and quick turns, CAT for ai, i dont use CEG and CIN, hopefully that is not the problem ?

When i was watching AI only games with the same settings, computer seemed to take the cities. Bdw, in this same game japan took someone elses capital, so i am not sure why this is happening.

Thanks

Seems like this will never be fixed, seems noone is developing anymore.

Sad, out of all ai mods i have tried, the ai was the best here. If only this would work as it should so he takes the city like he should :\

I have tried one more game, now computer took my city, so i wonder what was the problem in that game. Anyone else had a problem like i wrote ?

I still play this mod...don't like the ai in community patch. never seen what you describe. Try using the smart ai mod too..

Top Bottom