FfH 2 Manual

Do you lose flag bearers when you quit crusade like demagogs? If you do, it isn't mentioned in the guide.

Also I noticed it said under strategy for hyborem razing evil cities gave 1 mane, and neutral cities gave 2. I always thought it was more for evil. Under the listing for the Mane unit itself it only mentions gaining them from religious units, or razing an evil city, it doesn't mention gaining them for razing a neutral city. Small thing, but important if someone didn't already know that, or hadn't read the strategy section.

Teutorix is listed as only giving +1 vote for the overcouncil, but in the strategy section he is listed as giving +1 for both over and undercouncil.

No, Flagbearers will not abandon you, you can make as many as you want during a crusade, and keep them forever afterward.

Yes, you can get twice as many Manes from a Neutral City as from an Evil City, but the Mercurians will also be able to get an Angel out of it.

Teutorix I got confused on, somehow convinced myself it didn't matter which council you are in, but so far I don't see that it is the case.

New version loading now. I updated for Patch G in a real rush while I was packing for my trip. Hadn't expected to get it out, but I was close enough to done I decided to go for it.

PLEASE inform me of any mistakes/omissions. I probably made quite a few

Hi, and thanks for your manual.

Could you say which pages have changed, because I don't want to print all again ^^

I really appreceiate your efforts. This manual is pretty useful.

But your color design is hideous, sorry.

The Yellow fonts were nearly unreadable but it looks like you removed them.
But now I see light-brown fonts on a brown background - or rather I bareley see them. And the cyan ones are bad for the eyes, too. But least the background is better overall but it would be best if you could lose the watermark symbol, since it's really distracting.

That aside I'd like to offer a hearfelt Thank-You!

-DF

@DirtyFinger: I have to agree in general, some of the colors are horrific. It's just hard to find a good spread of nice colors which will also co-operate with a background. And I don't think I had planned on a background at the time I was working on the colors.

The colors will probably get a revision again sometime, combining a couple of the color types so there are fewer total different shades required, but that will be down the line a fair ways unless someone is able to offer a decent selection of alternative colors which might work.

@Youri: Unfortunately I can't easily say which pages have changed. And whatever did change probably caused other things to bump down a few pages, so best case you'd have a couple of duplicate entries. I know that the Wonder Spell is new, as well as the Spiderkin creature. And most of the Spells have different Pre-reqs. Some promotions are changed as well.

Inspiration spell and building:removed at the start of the turn if no units on the City Tile have Mind 2
I think it should be Mind 1 now(may also need Channeling 1?).

Genesis:Vitalizes all tiles in your Cultural Borders
Genesis can turn jungle to forest but Vitalizes spell can't.
btw:I find the Hellfire spell has no effect. Is it a bug or something wrong with my game?

It is a bug, reported a long time ago, and recently re-reported. To fix it, make Hellfire a valid improvement for Hell Terrain Types, or even all Terrain Types (though that might cause some to seed on the map at the start of the game. Might not, haven't tested)

Thanks for the note on Genesis though, I overlooked that bit :) (also fixed the Tower of Necromancy from another thread pointing out that it certainly doesn't increase available Skeleton Summon slots)

tiny typo-

Amelanchier is spelled Amalanchier is a number of places

I have to say this manual is amazing. I dont think getting info into the wiki would be at 20% of what it is now without this. Keep it up!

Somehow you have both the watermarks for the Kuriotates and the Khazad on page 39.

Heh heh. I didn't pay enough attention when I placed the Stables as the first non-Buildable item for the Kuriotates :) I copy/pasted from the Khazad for the formatting, but forgot that I anchor the background to that table on most of the pages. Thanks for the catch.

When I click to download the Manuel I get:
Warning: copy(./downloads//ec_tmp/manual_v1_93.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /downloads.php on line 706
ERROR: File not found.

Top Bottom