Modpack list

Name: Strategic Rivers Mod

Description: Adds strategic importance to rivers. Ships can sail on them and units cannot move on rivers, unless they have certain promotions or if players build bridges...

Type: Expansion

Version: BtS v3.19
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=468148

Additional languages: German

Description Changes

The Road to War - Historical 1.04 3.19 - Finished

WWII with Historical details - changed to - WWII Europe with Historical Details

The Road to War - Historical 2.x 3.19 - Work In Progress

WWII with Historical details - changed to - WWII Global with Historical Details

Name: Multiverse
Version: 3
Civilization IV: BTS

Designed specifically for single and multi-player. Adds hundreds of new units, technologies, civics, and civilizations. Adds magic and steampunk, as well as rich new technologies.

This is an updated version.

For I mod Fall Of Saigon Civilization 4 - Beyond the Sword and mod world war 2 1939 mod Warlords
I can't play wordl war 2 mod Warlords be although I updaed from patch 2.08 to patch 2.13 but when I on games is games error don't and automatically escape please help I this problem. mod Fall Of Saigon Civilization 4 - Beyond I installed it and on not on games be. Although I installed patch 3.19 and Better AI Mod 1.01. this is error image in games:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/70598355.png/
I happy you can help I two this problem to I can't play be two this mod. I very your the help in tough times two this mod.:mad:I wait news form you that.:mad:

Hi,

I was wondering about Amra's mod and was hoping someone might have a copy of it! The original link seems to be down. It would be such a shame if this mod is lost as it really looks amazing! If anyone has a back up of it, would really appreciate it!

Revent

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. If so feel free to delete the post. I'll see if I can find another place to post in that case.

I want play a mod vietnam war for Civ4 please help I find it and for I a link dowload thís mod:lol:

Top Bottom