Can someone help me figure out if these mods are compatible?

deephouse7

Chieftain
I was trying to run EUI, Artificial Unintelligence, Quick Turns, Perfect World 3, Krakatoa Fix, and Unique Cultural Influence. I started the game up and I couldn't find the Quick Turns option (I guess due to EUI?) and I was still earning achievements. This last part made me quit the game immediately because I'm guessing that means the mods aren't working or conflicting or something. Can someone please help? Because there are a few more mods I'm wanting to try as well, most notably Events and Decisions, and I don't know if these somehow don't mesh well together.

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

If you are still getting achievements it means that you are not actually running mods. If you do not go through the MODS menu instead of SINGLE PLAYER or MULTIPLAYER at the 1st real game menu, then no mods are in effect. Once at the MODS menu, you must click NEXT in the lower-right corner and proceed to the menu where you opt for loading a modded save, or starting a new game. If you click "BACK" at any point (or at multiple points) you are not running with mods.

EUI is an exception because it is implimented as if it were a DLC, and gets its code loaded into the game before you ever get to the menu where you choose to enter the MODS menu. This is also not a "true" issue in terms of honestly earning achievements in a non-modded game where EUI is still active because all EUI does is re-arrange in a more useful manner the information that is already available in a non-modded game.

Top Bottom