Main Download Information

Thanks , That indeed was the issue I just reinstalled ROM without the mega Civ pack and everything is fine :)
Out of curiosity, what megapack did you install? I'm using 2 of them and my games are just fine. I may have a 335 second (5.58 minutes) load time but it's worth it. I did manage to shave a minute off by "turning off" certain civs in the WoC but I tend to walk off after starting Civ anyway.

A New Dawn: so fast you won't believe it's RoM!

Thanks.

Thanks to Dexy, I have an official patch on the OP. The Main download pack has been updated on the OP, so newcoming users do not need the patch.

As usual, Patches are save game compatible.

How about next to the name of the modcomp put whether its SDK or Python or just plain XML related, would make it easier for those that only want certain items/modcomps that YOU'LL are making. Just a thought.

Would it be possible for non-installer version of the patches for us modmoders who are building content and don't want to move everything out and back in again. I lost some work doing this with your betas :)

Would it be possible for non-installer version of the patches for us modmoders who are building content and don't want to move everything out and back in again. I lost some work doing this with your betas :)

The patch just copies the CvGameCoreDLL into the right spot, it doesn't do anything fancy. Why, what happened?

I installed this patch or modmod (or whatever it is called), but this error message comes up. is there anything I have to do, like removing files or something.
I remember I read something, but can't find that information anymore.

I installed this but this error message comes up. is there anything I have to do, like removing files or something.
I remember I read something, but can't find that information anymore.

The installer should do everything for you. What did the error message say?

hi, I have one question about instaling it, if we can't install 1.52 without 1.5, but 1.5 isn't here, where can I download 1.5 now that the other forum is now longer used? (thanks for being patient, I know I have a lot of questions)

hi, I have one question about instaling it, if we can't install 1.52 without 1.5, but 1.5 isn't here, where can I download 1.5 now that the other forum is now longer used? (thanks for being patient, I know I have a lot of questions)

No, you can't install the 1.52 patch without 1.50. I updated the main pack to 1.52, so that new users, like yourself, do not need the patch, it comes pre-patched.

No - it's damn fast!! I use to have time between turns to pet the cat, grab a beer, hit the john. (Not neccessarily in that order).:D

/agree -- I'm amazed at speed.

And thanks for the 1.52 patch! I was getting a CTD when changing to republic (fixed borders) and it worked like a charm!

Affo, you might want to keep v 1.51 patch up for those who have 1.50 and can't upgrade to 1.52 but don't want to download the entire folder again.

I.... Just.... Can't.... Keep.... Up...... with the changes! lol

@afforess,

Could you tell me how I can have both RoM2.81 and RoM2.81 AND1.52 BOTH in the BtS Mods folder?
It's getting tiresome cutting and pasting the 2 in and out of the BtS Mod folder when I want to play either The Mod or The ModMod. I'd like to have both reside in BtS Mod folder and not conflict.

JosEPh :)

Affo, you might want to keep v 1.51 patch up for those who have 1.50 and can't upgrade to 1.52 but don't want to download the entire folder again.

You can patch straight from 1.50 to 1.52.

I.... Just.... Can't.... Keep.... Up...... with the changes! lol

@afforess,

Could you tell me how I can have both RoM2.81 and RoM2.81 AND1.52 BOTH in the BtS Mods folder?
It's getting tiresome cutting and pasting the 2 in and out of the BtS Mod folder when I want to play either The Mod or The ModMod. I'd like to have both reside in BtS Mod folder and not conflict.

JosEPh :)

Have two folders in the mod's folders, one called "Rise of Mankind", that's the one your playing. The other one called something like "Rise of Mankind - AND". When you want to switch, rename the second one back to "Rise of Mankind" and the first one to "Rise of Mankind 2.81"

That's how I do it.

No - it's damn fast!! I use to have time between turns to pet the cat, grab a beer, hit the john. (Not neccessarily in that order).:D

:confused: there is a wait time between turns, when I blink I'm on the next turn

When you hit 1000ad or so you'll start noticing it, which is still much, much faster than normal RoM... where I usually read manga between turns cuz it takes so long by that time.

Top Bottom