Sukritact's Events and Decisions

Are you sure it's been correctly installed? Are there entries in the Civilopedia for Magistrates and the Judicial Court? Is there an Enact Decisions entry in the Diplocorner dropdown?

I haven't checked the Civilopedia, but I have seen the Judicial Court, and the Palace tooltip says it's supposed to grant Magistrates but I never see them. I also don't see the Enact Decisions entry.

Here's my LUA log if that's any help: https://www.dropbox.com/s/alitz86va70yqt6/Lua.log?dl=0

I have noticed that in recent version it doesnt display the magistrates as a strategic resource other than that everything works.

I haven't checked the Civilopedia, but I have seen the Judicial Court, and the Palace tooltip says it's supposed to grant Magistrates but I never see them. I also don't see the Enact Decisions entry.

Here's my LUA log if that's any help: https://www.dropbox.com/s/alitz86va70yqt6/Lua.log?dl=0

This is really strange. It seems to be an error within one of the game files, as opposed to a mod file:

[279757.531] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\InGame.lua:1262: attempt to index local 'addinFile' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\InGame.lua:1262: in main chunk
=[C]: ?
[279757.531] Runtime Error: Error loading Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\InGame.lua.

I have two suggestions; first try clearing the cache and loading the latest version of this mod with no other mods loaded. Else, try verifying the game's files.

I have noticed that in recent version it doesnt display the magistrates as a strategic resource other than that everything works.

That's intentional, I realised that making them strategic allowed the resource to be traded.

So, sorry if you have already gotten this. I decided to download the beta and try it out. Playing as Ethiopia. So I just realise I can build a Cataphract (only Byzantine). I haven't even researched horseriding. So yeah, sorry if you already knew about this bug but if not, I hope this helped :) Looking forward to having to make some decisions! hahahaha
Edit: Scouted a bit, oh look a barbarian camp! Wait... is that a barbarian cataphract nestled in the camp? yup hahaha

So, sorry if you have already gotten this. I decided to download the beta and try it out. Playing as Ethiopia. So I just realise I can build a Cataphract (only Byzantine). I haven't even researched horseriding. So yeah, sorry if you already knew about this bug but if not, I hope this helped :) Looking forward to having to make some decisions! hahahaha
Edit: Scouted a bit, oh look a barbarian camp! Wait... is that a barbarian cataphract nestled in the camp? yup hahaha

Are you using any other mods? Is Persia in the game? Have you enacted any decisions?

Are you using any other mods? Is Persia in the game? Have you enacted any decisions?

No, just this one (oh and both G&K and BNW enabled). I don't know I haven't found any other civ yet, should I search for him? And no, I don't even know how to do so. Nothing new is appearing other than the Cataphracts everywhere.

I downloaded the mod from the link provided on the first post but am not seeing the drop down for the decisions. I do see that I have magistrates from my palace and some decisions cane up during the course of the game. Am I just missing where the drop down should be? I'm assuming it is in the top left hand corner, but have had no luck finding it.

Any help would be appreciated!

No, just this one (oh and both G&K and BNW enabled). I don't know I haven't found any other civ yet, should I search for him? And no, I don't even know how to do so. Nothing new is appearing other than the Cataphracts everywhere.
Since a plague of Cataphracts is something I've not encountered in my playthroughs, I highly suggest clearing your cache and re-installing the mod.

I downloaded the mod from the link provided on the first post but am not seeing the drop down for the decisions. I do see that I have magistrates from my palace and some decisions cane up during the course of the game. Am I just missing where the drop down should be? I'm assuming it is in the top left hand corner, but have had no luck finding it.

Any help would be appreciated!

This was something that tripped me up when I was first trying it out, as I thought the same thing -- all the screenshots show the window on the left, so I thought the drop down was in the upper left hand corner.

In fact, it's one of the buttons on the right -- the one that looks like a scroll, to the left of the culture overview button. If you click it, you'll get a list of different screen you can access, including one that says "Enact Decisions". That'll get you to the decisions screen.

How does amount of food apples calculate when "Good harvest" event appeared? I've just got 386 apples. 4 new citizens in a 4 turns.

I take it this mod conflicts with any other mod that changes leader values (as I was CTD when I had realistic civilization attitudes enabled at the same time)?

Why is it that the comet event has the same outcome no matter which "option" you choose?

Because sometimes bad things happen! (Honestly, I always seem to get that event in my games... X3)

But once you hit the Renaissance, comets will be less "harbingers of DOOM!" and more scientific curiosities...

Top Bottom