steam pre-order available 10% discount

So are there any theories on what the pre-order bonus might be?...I think if they do put a pre-order bonus out, the most realistic one would be free dlc that has already been released.

There is a -10% preorder bonus

Thanks for the heads-up. I just placed my pre-order on Steam.

Also, interesting that even if I live in EU it says "available: 19 June 2012".

Same here...

"Disponível: 19 junho 2012
Este jogo será desbloqueado em aproximadamente 3 semanas, e 20 horas" (unlocked in 3 weeks and 20 hours)

Didn't realize there was an entire sub-forum. Please delete.

Moderator Action: Merged with a similar thread in the G&K subforum.

Attachments

• Civilisation-V-Gods-Kings-expansion-header-530x298.jpg
    Civilisation-V-Gods-Kings-expansion-header-530x298.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 152,678
  • ss_espionage.jpg
    ss_espionage.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 212
  • ss_religion.jpg
    ss_religion.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 191
I guess that means I have to actually go online to Steam, probably only the second time this year (the other being the latest patch). Very much worth it though.

Isn't amazon.co.uk a European distributor?

Anyway, if I were in GB I would preorder it right now.

btw what is the uk-price on steam?

UK price is currently £19.99 (-10% = £17.99) which I am informed is close to $30.

Amazon is still at £12.99 (~$20) so yeah...

Of course, with Amazon there's delivery charge (admittedly only £2 extra) and then potential delays in availability. Amazon have not always got a game to me on release day, though they promise that they will in this case.

When ordering via Steam, do people in uk get the 26.99 pounds? Because my price is listed as 26.99 euros. (with the discount that is)

UK price is currently £19.99 (-10% = £17.99) which I am informed is close to $30.

Amazon is still at £12.99 (~$20) so yeah...

Of course, with Amazon there's delivery charge (admittedly only £2 extra) and then potential delays in availability. Amazon have not always got a game to me on release day, though they promise that they will in this case.

Seeing as the Amazon doesn't deliever on Weekends, if you pre-ordered it you will most likely NOT get it on Friday, but on Monday instead.

This makes it doubly hilarious for those that ranted about Spain being including in the G&K. There's your refund. :lol:

This makes it doubly hilarious for those that ranted about Spain being including in the G&K. There's your refund. :lol:

Damn, that was the dumbest thing I ever saw on these forums. Pathetic really.
Moderator Action: Please post in a more friendly way. There's no need to be so rude.

It is about right money-wise. Maybe an extra buck 25 would cover it.

Boudicca looks pretty and bad-ass at the same time.

Ordered. :)

How come these prices?

2K-Forum said $29.99 ~ €24.99

steam €29.99 -10% = €26.99

amazon.co.uk L 12.99!!! ~ €16

difference in a one or two year old exchange rate (in which they set the prices by) and the current exchange rate.

The pound was really strong then.

Top Bottom