Multiplayer, seven people...

JBlake

Chieftain
First six to reply in this and we have a big game going!

Reply with times and dates you can play, and someway we can contact you. We'll decide from then what days to play. I hope this works

-----------------------------------------
I plan to live forever, so far so good.

me me i'll play i just talked to you so you know the time.

------------------
A.K.A Gregorius_Luxius
http://civfanatics.com Staff and forum moderator

I actually have my saturday open this week. If we can start at 12 tommorow I can play in this game....but if its a long term game scheduled for the weekend, I won't waste your time. I can't make a commitment for weekends........

I'd like to but what are the rules and the standards.
What map? Random?
No bribing Humans' cities? At all?
Start out knowing each others location, that way the game goes faster?
Will there be any AI?
2x2x?

------------------
-PaleHorse76-

Palehorse, the game rules aren't figured yet, neither is the date of which we play. I'd like to get an all human game going, we'll figure some things out later, right now i'm just waiting for the people to play.

---------------------------------
Out of my mind, back in five.

I would like to play, i have icq but left it at home anyway my email- robd91@hotmail.com

I will tell icq later, I am on the hall of fame - but i have one majot problem when playing- i get dc avery hour but will rc and join again every hour, this may cause a little problem but I am a very worthy vary very very worthy very good player, I am working on a new hall of fame score

email me please for a game

How does....Tomarrow sound for everyone? start......12 - 1 EST or earlier?

Everyone post in here, i'll also try and e-mail everyone.

guess we'll try for next weekend.

REPLY HERE! Anyone before menntioned and anyone else that would be interested!

I have never played on line but would like to play this weekend if you will be patient getting me started. Available all weekend reasonable day and evening hours but need a half hour off around 3:00 Saturday.

Reply with times and dates you can play, and someway we can contact you. We'll decide from then what days to play. I hope this works

[/B][/QUOTE]

Here's the list for a saturday game next week.

JBlake
Andz83
Amazinginsu

I await further replys

we're all newbies to MP as it seems, so it really doesn't matter if you're, too or not! just enter our game!

that message smiley still looks stoned...

has this game happened yet? If not can I get in?

electra

Originally posted by JBlake:
Here's the list for a saturday game next week.

JBlake
Andz83
Amazinginsu

I await further replys

hasn't happened yet, probably won't this weekend either, give me your e-mail address and/or ICQ number and you're in.

JBlake
Andz83
Amazinginsu
Electra

Need three more

how do you do it? do yoiu need ultimate edition? icq? if oiu need ultimate, im out. id like to play though if i can. will there be teams? it would be like double fives for chess. that would be cool. anyone play double fives?

------------------
A hard-core conservative.
stellariumconvertium@yahoo.com

It is for Multiplayer edition. You can play, you don't need ICQ, but you need to give me a way of contacting you. My e-mail is Mysterioo5@hotmail.com.

We'll see what happens game time. Teams aren't made up beforehand, you can work on diplomatic once it starts.

JBlake
Andz83
Amazinginsu
Electra
Stelar Converter

Also, when will you all be available?

Two more to play!

~Jamie

[This message has been edited by JBlake (edited November 18, 2000).]

Jamie Instant message me! I wanna play, although i might have to work tonight Midnight-7am! grrr...i'm trying to get out of it. Just IM me for a game with the rest of the people when you see me ok?
PEACE!

------------------
A.K.A Gregorius_Luxius
http://civfanatics.com Staff and forum moderator

"Do you worry that you're not liked
How long till you break
You're happy cause you smile
But how much can you fake"

"My mother's always tried to change herself
She never learned to let things be
She doesn't know how bad she messed me up
Cause now she seems so fake to me