This is actually by very far the biggest stumbling block. As Thorvald said, CivGeneral and Stylesrj dominated the thread; but only because the rest of us don't have the time or energy to actually contribute most of the time.

And even when I was doing it weekly, I still somehow dominated things :lol:

Just to expand on that, it'd be a good idea to generally assume that any references, whether it be a character imported from your own story or a game or comic, or even from a previous DYOS, unless they're really really well-known (like President Obama), are new to a reader.

While I've talked with JoanK about the subject. Would using a form of an exposition be appropriate?

Also, both Styles and CG tended (at least at one point) to randomly incorporate all sorts of characters and plots from various video game series, assuming we knew nothing of the worlds referenced, and as I didn't...

I should mention I'm going on a cruise in about two weeks time for about two weeks.
No Interwebs out on the ocean... or at least a reliable one.

But not your bro?

Who do you think did all the research and got the tickets?

Of course he's coming too. Just that he posts comics when he feels like it. I post weekly... or try to anyway.

Oh, he still posts comics? :mischief:

I do love how the current plot-line fits in with the David Cameron "Internet is bad" agenda.

Topical :p

True. Let's fit that into our plot somehow! Maybe as the reason why the FWA went censor-mad. And let's throw in Canada and a few other places, too.

I really need to finish my comic, anyone know how to get motivated.
A quick swift in the pants would help, if you can kick yourself :p.

Your hand-drawn comics were pretty good, I thought, CG.

I always thought mines were a bit, amatureish. Though comparing mines to Chris-Chan's, it's lightyears better than... ...his :|.

@CivGeneral- mind using spoiler tags? Helps while I'm scrolling :p

If were going to bicker and moan about using spoiler tags where it's not needed (e.g. not causing any kind of performance hit to your browser and/or the comic itself is not too wide). Then it's just going the way of the meme's the Stylesbro touches. if you're going to complain about "scrolling" because of my comics, then you should also complain to Stylesrj as well since his runs roughly the same length vertically. I maintain a standard of a 928px width because I feel it's wide enough to cause minimal horizontal scrolling in a 1024x768 resolution, minimum.

Top Bottom