Retire unavailable

Misantropia

Chieftain
So I decided to try Civ 5 again with the 2 DLCs.
I saw the retire option buton but had no idea that is a one use only. I wanted to see the efects of a somewhat succesfull war, but it's grayed out now, can't click it. (also I have no autosaves before the first retire)

Is there a way to make it available once again, a save edit ore something that let's the game know I hadn't retiere? I tried to delete the hall of fame but it did nothing...

I am not understanding what you are trying to do. Retiring means you tell the game that you quit, give up essentially. Why are you trying to retire again?

The game should automatically autosave, so you should have an autosave somewhere unless you disabled it. I personally set my autosaves to every turn.

I did it to see the graphs, and now it unavailable, and I cannot use the autose as I played for some time after the ritire with the ugh.... just on more turn button

I'm looking for a way around that, maybe by editing the save file or something.
I mean, the game keepst track of scores, that's obvious, so it must keep the graph data updated... it's jut not available anymore, but there could be a way around that.

There is nothing you can do about it now, but in the future you can make a hard save, then retire, the load up the hard save. You can then repeat those steps to retire at any point during the game and see your stats.

Top Bottom