The Unit Library

Hate to ask this question, but is it possible to download these as, say, a rar file for each tribe? Its just I'm using my uni's free broadband and am usually pressed for time, but want to download a sizeable chunk of these units...

"If your enemy has an impregnable fortress, see that he remains there"

There has been many more units released since the time of inception of this thread. Is it alright to ask that this list may be updated? It's getting harder to find other units that get buried based on how many are still being released to this day. Sure this is a nice basic start but I think this thread's list of units deserves to be updated.

There has been many more units released since the time of inception of this thread. Is it alright to ask that this list may be updated? It's getting harder to find other units that get buried based on how many are still being released to this day. Sure this is a nice basic start but I think this thread's list of units deserves to be updated.
Its better to look at the download library or the unit artist library

I cant download any units, why?

Can someone help me with this and figure out what the problem is?

Nim5
welcome to C3C :D
Please count the broken links :crazyeye:
Maybe someone can repair this! :hammer:

greeting
Wotan49
:old:

Can anyone do a classic Evzone? Wyrmshadow made a WW1 variant but I want a version of them in their traditional uniform:

Requests should be made in the Unit Request thread, I think. Not that there are a lot of unit creators still around and still looking for ideas, but that's the place for them. This library is old and not updated anymore, no need to bring it to the frontpage anymore.

Top Bottom