The Terror

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This is a Monster Spitting Spider Originally made by Kinboat. Renamed The Terror. I made a new palette, removed the CIV Specific colors and re-colored this Unit more intense Orange/Yellow with Higher Contrast for the EFZI2 Scenario.
Re-made the Attack so the Spit is not cut off by the Frame edges. Added Sounds, made new units_32 and Civilopedia Images and adjusted .ini.
The CIV Specific Colors were removed from all Flcs in order that the Spider look more realistic in the Game. CIV Colors detracted from the Unit and because the Zombies are the Only Group that Have this Unit, the CIV Colors were not needed.
All Files Included.
Extra:I made and included Tech Advancement Icons, Wonder Splash, Spider Eggs Resource and Icons for Civilopedia Icons Buildings folder if you want them for your Game. Read Me included.

Some of you might have a Game where you want a Monster Spitting (Bombarding) Spider that does not need CIV Specific Colors.

Get the Zip File Here
File Restored in Link

Preview: Run and Attack

Attachments

• TheTerrorRun.gif
    TheTerrorRun.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 129
  • TheTerrorAttack.gif
    TheTerrorAttack.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 117
sorry about the slow Run Preview .gif...it is faster in the game.
I normally Always place CIV Specific Colors for Units because they are generally used for more than one CIV...in this case, the Unit was only used for the Zombies and did not have to have CIV Colors...and I do prefer no CIV Colors on such units if possible because all those varied CIV Colors detract from the Good Unit.

I do tend to Favor Monsters and Out of "Reality" Units because they offer an escape from a Reality I have known all too well for many years. More Entertaining :D

Escapism is a good thing. I remember playing SimCity on my brother's old Apple MacIntosh and enjoying the rampages of Godzilla as he tore a swath of destruction through my beautiful city...much more exciting than reality!

Superb conversion, Vuldacon! I definitely don't want to meet one of those!

Top Bottom