Judge Magister - 1/1/2008

No problem, as I lost all the files and program on my computer due to a virus infection, I need time to restore the mod and be up and running again anyway.

Any preview of the non animated version?

Thank you very much, Navydawg, he's perfect... RL has been hampering my Civ III modding progress as well, but this may be what gets me off my Age of Empires III kick for a bit...

He looks perfect!

@ HT, I'm glad he was what you were looking for. I stopped playing FF at VIII due to not wanting to upgrade to any of the next gen video systems. So I never saw this guy in action, but I figured a huge sword and standard bolt attack (in case these guys have magic) would work well enough. Good luck on finishing the mod!

Edit - @ Steph, yes, check out the lottery thread for a preview.

Real Life - The big, long game that you can't pause or start over :(

....And there's no save points or savegame option either.

I don't why the hell I didn't realize that. I guess I had a brain fart. I assumed that it had something to do with the military, since NavyDawg is also active duty military. This brings back some wisdom that I once recieved when I was a young private, Assumptions are the mother of all f#@k ups.

Well, technically you can pause it, or more often something else can pause it for you.

The problem is it's a very long pause. Kind of permanent in fact.

I think that would mean your quarter is spent and your game is over

Lol, one of the guys that I work with is a big final fantasy player, he plays online. We joke about it because it seems that he tries to recruit more people for final fantasy than for the army sometimes. I remember when star wars: shadows of the empire came out on the N64. I played that game so long that I could hear the blasters fire and once I thought that I actually saw a storm trooper walking around town. I stayed up so late once playing that game once that I woke up in the floor the next morning. Those were the days.

Top Bottom