US Gov't Sues Arizona Over Immigration Law

I wouldn't put it past McCain to forward healthcare reform. He wouldn't have done it in the same fashion, but he would have still taken us down a road towards UHC.

McCain was against the tax cuts before he was for them. Leftists all over the place had a love affair with John McCain because of that until he was nominated to run against Obama. Then he suddenly became satan. Political expedience at its finest.

I wouldn't put it past McCain to forward healthcare reform. He wouldn't have done it in the same fashion, but he would have still taken us down a road towards UHC.

McCain was against the tax cuts before he was for them. Leftists all over the place had a love affair with John McCain because of that until he was nominated to run against Obama. Then he suddenly became satan. Political expedience at its finest.

It is true.

Like when Mccain said he was pro-choice until he ran for president, then he's pro-life because It helps him win the election Abortion is no longer needed.

True pro-lifers are dissapointed in him. And, I like to think Palin is just ignorant for supporting him.

Abortion is a woman's right and who're these males to take it away from them?

Quoted for truthiness.

Well, in General I support Palin, though I don't agree with her socially with the exception of abortions.

However, I like to think Palin has principles, and when she supported Mccain over a real conservative I went Argh!

Just curious but what do you think of Ron Paul? I think he would be the best possible choice for POTUS in 2012.

A Fetus isn't really a baby

Totally comparable!Lollz

Warning: Above post may be highly opinionated and ignore critical facts

So, do you hold to the fact that a baby that looks just like it does when it is born but happens to be in the womb can be aborted?

1ST: lol

2ND: Why do you want to deny women the right to abort?

I'ma let you finish this Useless, its just that abortion is murder!

I'ma let you finish this Useless, its just that abortion is murder!

Because it is.

In fact, most people who have had abortions now think it is murder and want it illegal.

And of course, Roe VS Wade is illegitimate since it was passed from the bench and so does not have to be enforced anywhere.

Umm... Merkinball made a legitimate point. You ignored it. Therefore you lose this discussion:p

@Merkinball- Do you think Ron Paul would make a good president?

I don't know. Somedays I think so, some days I think he's crazy.

Dom appears to be against women having abortions due to:

Child being born profoundly disabled
Child resulting from rape
Child resulting from incest
Birth possibly leading to mothwes death

Top Bottom