Celtica: Gallic Units Pack 1

Mithadan has requested 2 buck naked gallic units.

Here`re the samples of an Early Gallic Javelineer and Early Gallic Spearman. Are they good enough to be made as completed units or not ?

oh yeah! These are worthy of becoming units! :D

Should they have a gold cord around their neck? For some reason I thought only kings (which there were a ton running around at the time, but still probably not enough to field an army) had those, or at least chieftans?

Sweet units though! :)

Of course I would like to help you with your mod. I like a lot historical period of exploration and colonization. Actually, I permanently have about different 10-12 units in my process list for different civs, different eras and military types. Very soon I`ll begin posting of some of my Renaissance units. :)

Oh Sandris! You are my personal God!:) Thank you very much! I'm avaiting your productions.

The Age of Colonization MOD

Should they have a gold cord around their neck? For some reason I thought only kings (which there were a ton running around at the time, but still probably not enough to field an army) had those, or at least chieftans?

Actually I was not planning the neck cord to be golden, but it`s the only colour that could be seen at civ-scale.

Mithadan is that guy the arrow is pointing too naked:eek:
Well, y'know me and my penchant for historically accurate nudity. It's my fault the Hellenic Javelineer has no pants, too. Sorry. :blush:
Mithadan, I`m already working on your guy. ;)
Yay! But now I'm confused, because you're working on TWO buck naked Gaesatii! What shall be done with such a bounty? :wow:
Mithadan has requested 2 buck naked gallic units.

Here`re the samples of an Early Gallic Javelineer and Early Gallic Spearman. Are they good enough to be made as completed units or not?
Heck yeah! I only needed the one spearman guy, but why not have the skyclad javelineer as well?

P.S. Yay, the javelins are shorter! :)

Damn you even put on the well backside

Sandris if you are making naked picts maybe you could add some body art to them. I think that would add alot to the finished unit.
Storm I think he is referring to the butt (backside).

They're beautiful, as usual, though I have to question the wisdom of fighting with your thwapping around. Even if the enemy didn't cut them off, you might do yourself some damage just running...hate to even think about running through a thicket ::twitch::

Vikings just don't get it. You dont just fight to win, you fight with style, to feel it. It's a dare. You have long hair and take off your helmet to dare the enemy to grab your hair and try to take your brainball. You go Skyclad to feel the world on every flap of skin, to show every scar you earned and so you dont ruin your nice stripey tops.
Besides it how do you feel like a man without feeling the tap-tap-tap on your thighs as you run?

Try it.
You know you want to.
Whip 'em off, grab the woad and roar for all the world to hear...
GNOR BODI

ps...thanks Sandris...

Top Bottom