Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Nope, the answer is... [party]GOLD[party]. I thought the metal part would give it away.
Looks like anyone can give a new clue now as that was 10!

Okay, can I now ask mine?

I am the only National Wonder to grant an automatic instantaneous victory. My popular name isn't the first name by which I was known.

EDIT: Djinn8 guessed "Utopia Project" earlier. Sorry, but not correct.

Hermitage?

Nope.

Apollo? UN? Utopia project!

The rules say only one guess per 24 hours, so I'll just answer for the first one: no on Apollo.

Although technically, Utopia was already guessed, and it was incorrect.

So, three guesses so far!

If it's okay with the OP, I'd rather not give out an additional hint after five incorrect guesses, because I already put two hints in the original riddle. :) Also, I'm having difficulty with thinking up additional hints that wouldn't completely reveal what it is. :D

Hmm, national wonder... Oxford University?

Okay, can I now ask mine?

I am the only National Wonder to grant an automatic instantaneous victory. My popular name isn't the first name by which I was known.

EDIT: Djinn8 guessed "Utopia Project" earlier. Sorry, but not correct.

Wow, not Utopia Project! Mmm, how about Circus Maximus?

Wow, not Utopia Project! Mmm, how about Circus Maximus?

Nope, not Circus Maximus.

I have half a mind to think you mean "Natural Wonder" and guess El Dorado

Nope, I really did mean National Wonder, and no, it isn't El Dorado.

Four more guesses to go!

I must emphasize that it is indeed a National Wonder, which are distinct from both World Wonders and Projects.

Here's a hint: I was not in the original launch version of Civilization V, but I was introduced before Gods and Kings.

The National Treasury Edit: Thanks for ninjaing me... I hate you so much...

Well, let's look at this: The five victories are Time, Science, Domination, Culture, and Diplomacy. NWonders don't directly contribute to Time. Science is won through building projects, the SS parts. Domination is won through capturing capitals. Culture is through a project, Utopia. Diplomacy is through winning at the UN, which is a world wonder, and doesn't grab victory instantly. Thus, I will say "none", since it is impossible for a National Wonder to get you victory.

Well, let's look at this: The five victories are Time, Science, Domination, Culture, and Diplomacy. NWonders don't directly contribute to Time. Science is won through building projects, the SS parts. Domination is won through capturing capitals. Culture is through a project, Utopia. Diplomacy is through winning at the UN, which is a world wonder, and doesn't grab victory instantly. Thus, I will say "none", since it is impossible for a National Wonder to get you victory.

Nope, it's not "none". :D

I commend your thought process, but your thought process hasn't even considered the possibility that my topic embodies.

One more guess!

There is no national wonder that grants automatic victory beside the utopia project. And no that isn't a guess so don't count it.

Top Bottom