The Citizen Vacation thread

Citizens may record their vacations and other absences here. Additionally here are guidelines for absentee ballots if desired.

• Limited to scheduled events like faction votes and rebellions
  • Post in this sticky thread their absence and intent to vote absentee.
  • PM absentee votes to an outside party (non-playing mod preferably), who votes for the absentee.
  • Mods will ask Thunderfall to confirm the absentee has not voted.

I will be on vacation in Florida starting 3/21 through 3/28

I will be in beatifull Northeastern PA from 3-21 to 3-24

I will be in Orlando, Florida from Saturday, the 29th till the following Thursday, April the 3rd. I may be able to get on some during that time, but it will be very limited. (All depends on if the hotel has internet acess.

Not really on vacation, I'm just loaded between lacrosse and papers for school this week so I probablly won't be on much until Friday at least. Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't faded yet.

My grandfather just passed away, so I am leaving tommorow for a 550 mile trip north to the funeral. I do not know exactly how long I will be up there, but it shouldn't be more than 3-4 days. In my absence, I appoint Philosopher Ballazic as the temporary leader of Aretan.

Not really a vacation, but my work has now blocked access to CivFanatics :mad::(:cry:

I will be considerably less active for the next week and a half. Then, I will be done with work until the middle of July so should be able to post more.

I'm going to be away until May 17th or so. I assume we'll have an election during that period. I support the Arkadian Populist Regime (APR) and wish to vote absentee for them. I'll PM Dave Shack to that effect.

I have my exams coming up soon so I will be using my time to study. I will keep on lurking from time to time though.

I just got an offer to captain a 60' Hatteras (fishing boat). The pay is too good to turn down, though I may have taken a paycut for this one. We leave today and ill be back June 1st. I will let the new King appoint someone to fulfill my duties. If you want a recommendation then it would be Vandal.

RL has gotten incredibly busy (in a good sort of way) and I have to drop out of the game. I'll try to get by occasionally to vote, but until August or September I won't be able to contribute in any meaningful way.

Good luck with the game!

I have exams until the 19th so i may not be around often (should hopefully get 15min a day hopefully but can't promise) :)

I got back yesterday and spent the day with the family. I have alot of posts to go over, coupled with alot of work for the next couple of days. So I'll just be lurking and reading with the occasional post. Should be back in full force by early next week.

My forum access will be spotty for the next couple of days

Top Bottom