Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrite

Emperor
Hey, I'm pyrite, or john, whichever. Anyway, I've been lurking on these forums for a really long time, mostly looking at all the different mods (holy crap, props to whoever made that zombie island mod haha) in my spare time and just taking hints and everything about republic, but not bothering to contribute to the conversations.

Anyway, civ and the original tribes are the only games that i play, and i love both to death. I'm 18, into street and crust, and hardcore punk,and play in a band called Terrorist Cell 12. so yeah, sup forum?

Some anally inclined poster will surely tell you about the official arriving thread soon. I for one just regard you with suspicion.

Oh and welcome, where are you from? And do you like abortions by gay doctors in the European Union?

Hi, and welcome :)
Seeing what you've already posted, it seems like you'll fit right in.
And ignore my krautish companion. He's alright. When it doesn't rain, at least.

Hitro said:
And do you like abortions by gay doctors in the European Union?

So there are even gay doctors now?
What they want possible next?
Presidency?

Utterly filthy has this world come...

And oh, Hi new face.
For a large member like you, we'll do little room and you'll fit right in.
:)

EDIT: I meant "you", should be more careful with last letters...

Haha thanks for the welcome, sorry about skipping the official arrival thread, mods can move this if inclined to do so. I'm from New york city, as it says so by the location on the left. And any abortion is a good abortion in my book.

Sickman, what do you mean? I don't understand.

Pyrite said:
Sickman, what do you mean? I don't understand.

I meant that you will feel like home here like you felt earlier just you were in the "hidden space".
But now that you have stepped out into light we can all celebrate this wonderful friendship.

j/k of course
Welcome!

Hahaha thanks mate!

I have a feeling Pyrite is a close relation of 'Sexy Gamer' ;)

uh. sexy gamer? explanations necesarry? It sounds like forum taboo.

Man, Pyrite, we're not making this easy for you right ? :) Lots of private jokes and CFC-related innuendo...

So I just want to greet you with a plain, simple, vintage, heartfelt WELCOME !

:)

Come on guys, Pyrite souds legit. After all, he didn't post any phony picture of him with a surf board! :D

Welcome to CFC Pyrite!

Haha thanks for the legit welcome then, masque and de lorimier.

Yeah, I don't surf, riding around playing shark bait just isn't that intriguing to me.

Oh man! Someone wrote my name without making any mistakes!! :eek:

See people, is that so hard? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom