[BTS Python/XML] MachuPicchu Mod

GIR

It'sNotStupidIt'sAdvanced
update: fixed major bug in the python file and changed +food to 1 and +production to 2

Here is another little mini mod:

MachuPicchu Mod

It adds a new Wonder: Machu Picchu
It also adds a little python code:

This wonder can only be built in cities with Mountain in its city radius owned by your team.
The Wonder provides 1:food:, 2:hammers: and 1:commerce: on every Mountain controlled by one of your cities at the time you build it. It also provides a bonus of 1:commerce: on all Mountain tiles and places the city of Matchu Piccu (+1:food: and +6:commerce:) on one of the Peaks in the city radius of the wonder city.​

Some pics:

Have fun!

File:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6944

It requires what tech ?

The PrereqTech is TECH_CODE_OF_LAWS. But all my "mini" mods are some kind of demo mods. It's not the xml files i want to offer, it's the python code. Be free to change it like you think its the best.

does it work with Vanilla ?

I'm not sure but i don't think so. The
CyGame().setPlotExtraYield(int iX, int iY, int /*YieldTypes*/ eYield, int iExtraYield) funktion seemes to be new in BTS.

Wow, this is a great and unique wonder! I'm very impressed by your new wonders, GIR!

watch out!!!!

the gir man is on fire!!!!!

thx :D

you gonna create a whole mod eventually with all of these wonders? (you should....it will be easier for me to merge them....)

that's not sure because i don't know how many mini mods i will release.

about the python merging. in the most cases this should be very very easy because of the "Gillmer J. Derge EventManager".

you only have to add two lines in the CvCustomEventManager.py file to merge my mods.
the only problem will be if you merge the Petra mod with the MachuPicchu mod because you also have to merge the CvGameUtils.py file but that shouldn't be a problem, too.

if anybody wants a HowTo i will post an example.

hello
i love that kind of "easy to merge" python stuff . But about this one it seems to have a little problem : i'm getting in 1900s cities with a 95!!!! population size..... i think it comes from this macchu pichu stuff cause i don't have these things when i don't build it...anyway make more of these stuff it's great

I'd recommend increasing the hammer output and drooping the food output on the mountains, 1/2/2 sounds a bit more appropriate to me as a mountain is even worse then hills for growing food but should be a better place for mining. And yes I know the Incans had terraces but thats a different building.

hello
i love that kind of "easy to merge" python stuff . But about this one it seems to have a little problem : i'm getting in 1900s cities with a 95!!!! population size..... i think it comes from this macchu pichu stuff cause i don't have these things when i don't build it...anyway make more of these stuff it's great

do you have a city screen of this city (the on you see the output of the different tiles). i'm interested how many food the mountain give.

edit:
never mind! i found the bug :)
thx for reporting!

Impaler[WrG];5909969 said:
I'd recommend increasing the hammer output and drooping the food output on the mountains, 1/2/2 sounds a bit more appropriate to me as a mountain is even worse then hills for growing food but should be a better place for mining. And yes I know the Incans had terraces but thats a different building.

yes, thats right. i will change it in the next update.
but as i said: it's only a demo mod. change the way you think it's the best :)

hello

OH MAN! u are right.
i made a stupid mistake in the python code.
update will come soon...

EDIT:
update:
-fixed major bug in the Machu Picchu python code! (thx @FK2006 for reporting)
-changed +food to 1 and + production to 2​

Hi, GIR. I´m sorry, I can see how many work you have...
I have a little request. Can you merge for my mod Maximus, Petra and Machu Picchu only, please. I will be modify names and models in my mod but python code is for me closed :blush: :( :please:

Top Bottom