DLC me!!

thedood123

Destroyer
Anyone esle want DLC as much as i do? :{

Not me, not the way it is announced now, with insignifant extras. Now it is just milking the buyer for his last couple of pennies with content that would have been in the standard release of any other civilization. If you mean expansion packs it is something different.

I just want the extra crap

I want expansion packs! And I want DLC if it is really cheap. After all, it does actually make the game live longer if you have extra wonders to utilize etc, even if you have to pay 1$ for it.

Yeah but they're not going to be available in multiplayer games and I don't play singleplayer. Beating up on the PC is just not as much fun as beating up on another person....

Yeah but they're not going to be available in multiplayer

Are you sure, i.e. is it confirmed by 2K/Firaxis? It would be technically possible to match up players with the same DLC in MP. I guess it won´t be that many different DLC packs that it will be hard to match up players with the same content.

Hmm dunno.....When do we get it?

Just checked the site for the game voucher redemption and it's finally ready. Too bad the extra wonders aren't available for multiplayer though...

Just checked the site for the game voucher redemption and it's finally ready. Too bad the extra wonders aren't available for multiplayer though...

And one more claiming that it is not available for MP. Is it confirmed or is it just a well known rumour? I haven´t seen anything official about this.

I asked about it on the official 2k Games Civ Rev site a few weeks back and Elizabeth2K confirmed that it won't be available in multiplayer.

Here is the link to that thread:

http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19000

Go to Page 8, here is Elizabeth 2K's answer:
"it will be single player only, so as not to mess up MP, because we can't force everyone to get it! that's not fair."

Hmm i dont know if it will be on multi or not

Hmm i dont know if it will be on multi or not

I just provided a link to an official source confirming that it will NOT be on multiplayer. You don't have to believe me, but I think Elizabeth2K knows what she is talking about.

Top Bottom