Mr T (08/11/07)

Awesome and a real surprise. I'm only the 4th to post and all the good A-team references seem to be taken. :(

I'll need to get this guy into EFZI2.

.. you did not just make a Mr.T unit.. OMG, you did! :lol: Its a fun unit, as KA said, perfect for EFZI!

I talked it over with Vuldacon and we thought him best placed as another bonus unit to be rescued (probably from the Hardware Store or Fast Food Joint). If anyone wants to come up with a good pedia entry please do.

So, not only do we have a moderator who makes Zombie units, but we also have a moderator who makes Mr. T!

Great unit! Can't wait to find some kind of use for him!

EDIT: KA, since he's one of those born again evangelicals, how about placing him in the Church?

That's why I am still playing Civ 3 -- This ridiculous unit will find a use, right away! :)

Great unit, Plotinus!

I pity da fool who don't download this unit! I pity 'im!

Great unit, Plot....

No, this is gold. This it amazing though!

That has got to be the worst pun ever......

Awesome and a real surprise. I'm only the 4th to post and all the good A-team references seem to be taken. :(

I'll need to get this guy into EFZI2.

This is a great unit "Take it from me, Mr. T."

And who could forget Mr. T Cereal????

Seriously tho...Im curious what could inspire a unit maker of this caliber, to make such a Random unit??? Great Job...Im replacing Mike Rush in EFZI2 with him for now(I pity the Zombies!)...If only I could replace the Rushmobile with the A-Team van!!....

Wow, I am overcome. I need to figure out a good excuse for getting him into my epic game!

lol

Not really...

"I believe in the Golden Rule - The Man with the Gold... Rules."

Great unit, Plotinus. I love the way he stumbles in the death flic. very sweet!

How did we get over the ocean, i don't remember anything.. what plane.. wait, WHAT PLANE!

Yeeha.. that's greatest.. now we all have Mr. T, and he doesn't have to fly to Europe or Asia or wherever we need him.. he comes through the internet :p to kick some serious ass

Top Bottom