Weekend Specials Online

Some big specials today.

Gog is running a star wars promo. These games are never on sale so the sale price isn't even that good, a measly 10% off the x-wing and tie fighter games, but some others have deeper discounts like empire at war. But they have made a couple game packs. You can get x-wing, tie fighter, and a bunch of others in a 7 game pack for 33% off. There's a second pack that has more of the action titles like jedi knight for 77% off. Also they added new content to x-wing and tie fighter so they are the collector cd editions now.

The new humble bundle is awesome with one big fat caveat that probably 80% of you own all the games you want from this collection already. It's a giant might and magic collection! You can get nearly every single might and magic themed game for $15, plus other games at different price points. Might not be the editions you want, as the homm3 game is the hd edition, or the platform you want as a lot of them use u-play. But dang this is a great deal. Gog often puts out homm 1-5 on sale for something like $25 for the pack.

Mid tier is already 11.52 ?
I just wanted Heroes6 which had been on sale on Steam which has been as low as $6.75.

Just noticed that most games are for Uplay and Not steam games.
Nothing for steam at the $1 level, 2 games at $11 level and 1 game at $15 level

You get the xpac at $15. I have no idea if it's worth it or not, cheapest I remember the xpac is like 7.50 on steam. Again one of those awesome bundles that everyone owns already! I might splurge and get it anyway so I have digital copies. I bought 1-5 in a collection dvd pack so all disc which I hate switching.

Also just noticed the star wars x-wing and tie fighter games are also on steam, same prices. However the gog versions seem to have the collector edition cd versions which I guess are better? I don't really get the differences.

But get this... LEGO STAR WARS 70% OFF! WHOOOOO! I've been waiting like 5 years for this game to go on sale. It's been on sale on origin maybe one time for half off.

I played a crapton of Ultima 8 back in the days. It was the only game of the type we had access to where I was somehow. It was mindboggling at the time. I have fond memories of it. However it was buggy even back then and controlled awkwardly. It hasn't aged well. I'd recommend Ultima 7 instead.

They updated the ubisoft might and magic humble bundle. Added homm1 and the homm5 expansions to the bta price. Not really shocked here, as soon as I saw homm1 was missing and more games coming I figured that would be one. But at least you get full collection now.

Just play your backlog, none of those look any good, all look like fillers for bundle games
I dont have Witcher2, maybe I'll buy it.

$2.50 currently, going to grab it for PanzertacticsHD & JTF
3 games with steam trading cards.

Mostly to scatch my advanced wars itch with panzertactics
Front wars has been green lite too.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/victory-mega-bundle/

Thunder Wolves, Naval Warfare, Joint Task Force, Cannon Fodder 3, Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, Commando Jack, Strategic War In Europe, Dogfight 1942, The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss, Air Guardians, Panzer Tactics HD, Battleplan: American Civil War, American Conquest: Fight Back and Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.

I picked up the latest Paradox Humble Bundle to get their less-well-known games (Magicka, Impire, etc.), and as a result, I have extra keys for the following games to give away:

Victoria II
Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

First come, first serve. Please post here so others know you've claimed one or more, as well as sent me a PM with your email so I can email you the gift. Must be a CFC member since at least March with at least 10 posts prior to today. It may be a few days before I get back to you depending on how often I check CFC over the next few days.

And they're claimed! CK II to FriendlyFire; the other two to real-life friends about half an hour before that.

As a bonus, I have an extra Steam key for Civilization III Complete. A lot of us probably already have that, but if you don't, or don't have the expansions and want to try them, it's up for grabs. I can send it either via Steam or to an email.

Edit: Civ3 claimed as well.

Magicka is lesser known? It's a pretty sweet game and I thought it was quite popular. Anyway, I don't think it will disappoint. The spell crafting is so sweet.

Top Bottom